Celebrity web site not showing perks

davy jones

Several weeks ago I booked a Summit cruise with the 4 perks promotion.  The only perk that shows on the cruise planner is the OBC.  It does not show the unlimited internet, premium beverage package, or the prepaid tips.  

However, the site keeps trying to get me to use the OBC to purchase items that I already have.

Is this typical?  When can I expect to see the perks on my cruise planner?

1 minute ago, davy jones said:

Several weeks ago I booked a Summit cruise with the 4 perks promotion.  The only perk that shows on the cruise planner is the OBC.  It does not show the unlimited internet, premium beverage package, or the prepaid tips.  

However, the site keeps trying to get me to use the OBC to purchase items that I already have.

Is this typical?  When can I expect to see the perks on my cruise planner?

Yup, that's normal.  I've never seen the other stuff show up in my planner except the OBC.  I always take a paper copy of my booking along just in case although so far I've never had an issue.

Edited by TFLG

14 minutes ago, davy jones said:

Will they ever show up?

I've never seen them show up on mine.  I think I've read on here that some people see them closer to sailing. Maybe I'm not looking but my experience is that only the OBC shows up.  Take along a paper copy of your booking just in case but I have never had any issue with not getting my perks.

I just looked at my upcoming reservation (23 days out) and only OBC is showing in my cruise planner and the perks are not on the edocs either. 

Edited by TFLG

The beverage package and wi-fi have shown up under Order History sometime after final payment and up to a couple of weeks before sailing.  

Our next cruise is in April and the beverage package showed up in our Cruise Planner a week or so after final payment was made.  The wi- fi hasn’t shown yet although when speaking to the Captains Club on another matter I asked them to check and they can see it on the booking.

Pre-paid gratuities don’t show on line, at least not when they are a perk.  Your booking confirmation from a Celebrity should specify the perks.  

38 minutes ago, davy jones said:

Will they ever show up?

Beverage Package and Internet perks are usually added to your Cruise Planne about 14 days prior to sailing date. You will not get an e-mail confirmation on this, you need to check for yourself in CP. Prepaid gratuities don't show up in CP, only on your invoice.

If there should be any trouble with the included perks, a simple walk to Guest Services onboard should fix any errors.

EDIT: Posted just after jelayne wrote the exact same answers....

Edited by mikkelhansen

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

The beverage package and wi-fi have shown up under Order History sometime after final payment

I agree with this.  The $300 OBC showed almost right away, the beverage package and wifi showed up under "order history" a while after final payment.  The prepaid gratuities never showed up!

7 minutes ago, markf said:

I had the same question, and I called the X main office .

they confirmed that he perks do not show up on line,butassured me they are therefor us.

Just bring a copy of your paid invoice and if booked with a TA their statement showing any additional OBC. A reminder TA OBC is OBCR - refundable.

We book  our cruises via tel with X  vacation Planner.

They immediately send a confirmation with all the perks, codes and OBC.

Sometimes, special pricing or deals take awhile to come through but we always make sure we have a written confirmation by the time of final payment. Sounds old school but handy if you need it!