Oasis Entertainment not open for booking

22 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Was just on another social media site. No one is able to make a reservation yet,  so it is not my browser. People are becoming frustrated and are nervous that we will all have to wait in long lines on boarding day to make our reservations.

m

We had some problems like this on our previous cruise......so we dumped the Royal app we had and reloaded it .......and the problem was fixed.

2 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

We had some problems like this on our previous cruise......so we dumped the Royal app we had and reloaded it .......and the problem was fixed.

Except, everyone on my other site cannot not get any entertainment. Plus, I was on the phone with Royal Caribbean today and they confirmed that entertainment has not been loaded. 

m

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, denamo said:

We're on that same cruise as well.  Come join the roll call. 🙂

OK.😃

I have been trying to access Royal's site all day, something is wrong.  Have you tried today?

Edited by Judyrem
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Judyrem said:

OK.😃

It's a very slim roll call.  Never been a part of one with very little action.  Just thought I'd drum up some "business".  😄

Anxiously awaiting entertainment reservations to open.

Edited by denamo
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, denamo said:

It's a very slim roll call.  Never been a part of one with very little action.  Just thought I'd drum up some "business".  😄

Anxiously awaiting entertainment reservations to open.

It is!!!!!  I was shocked, only nine people so far.😮  We had around 80 or so on Adventure.

I have been checking everyday, just got into their site and nothing yet, bummer😜

Edited by Judyrem

I am on the same ship and date. I was a bit bugged about it too because on all the cruises I have been on with Royal they have opened at least 60-90 days before. I called and the lady literally quoted what was on the screen. They have no clue on the phone and just read what you could have read from the internet. Now that I know I’m not the only one I’ll keep watching for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Was just on another social media site. No one is able to make a reservation yet,  so it is not my browser. People are becoming frustrated and are nervous that we will all have to wait in long lines on boarding day to make our reservations.

m

Nice thing is you can do this on the screen in your room with Royal so don’t wait in any lines.

9 minutes ago, Donnellyhoneymooners said:

Nice thing is you can do this on the screen in your room with Royal so don’t wait in any lines.

With 6000 passengers trying to get reservations, I’m not comfortable not only waiting  until I am in board, but then until the cabins open.  My family includes a younger child so certain (early) show times are a necessity. 

M

This is first cruise looking to prebook entertainment.  We are SOS, May 9th cruising. Please explain the process. Is it a must?  Can one person book for several,10-15, and are reservation numbers needed to do so?  Are seats assigned, or first come, first served?  Thanks in advance.

55 minutes ago, suezyq50 said:

This is first cruise looking to prebook entertainment.  We are SOS, May 9th cruising. Please explain the process. Is it a must?  Can one person book for several,10-15, and are reservation numbers needed to do so?  Are seats assigned, or first come, first served?  Thanks in advance.

You don't have to make reservation but you would have to go to the standby line and those with reservations get in first. There are no assigned seats. When you go in you take whatever is available in the area where you want ro sit.

On line you can only book for the number of people in your cabin. I am not sure if you could link another reservation and then book for them too. I can't speak for the process of when you are on the ship as I have always booked pre-cruise. I suspect from your cabin TV you would only be able to book for your cabin.