Where will the Millennium be in mid April

jy0ung1

I know the Millennium will be doing Hero cruises out of Los Angeles until 4/10 & will be doing Pacific Coast cruises starting 4/20 out of Seattle.  I just am having trouble finding out where it will be between the 10th and the 20th.

3 hours ago, jy0ung1 said:

I know the Millennium will be doing Hero cruises out of Los Angeles until 4/10 & will be doing Pacific Coast cruises starting 4/20 out of Seattle.  I just am having trouble finding out where it will be between the 10th and the 20th.

The dates and details of the first responder cruises have not been publically released.

The Port of Los Angeles has now updated their website with calls from Millennium.  These are presumably the dates Millie will be operating the Firefighter/First Responder cruises.

March 20/21

March 23

March 27

March 29

March 31

April 4

April 6

April 10

April 15

April 17*

*-I would assume April 17 is disembark only and Millie would deadhead to Seattle for the public revenue cruise leaving there on April 20.

https://www.portsamerica.com/operations/cruise-los-angeles-terminal-schedule

• Like 1

I will add I've read a couple of posts on various Coronavirus-related threads where cancelled Millie Asia cruisers have reportedly  been offered a 5-day cruise to Cabo. Looking at the dates above, it would appear that Millie leaving on April 10 will be a 5-day sailing. Could that also have something to do with the OP's question? All speculation until formal info is received. 

I heart that only the two day cruises will be the free ones for firefighters and others. This will be two day cruises to nowhere. The other four and five day cruises will be revenue cruises with stops in Santa Barbara and Mexico (I assume Cabo and required two see days on five day cruises and maybe Ensenada plus one sea day or San Diego or Catalina on the four day cruises.)  

Our gov't put a stop to the cruise to nowhere several years ago, so the two day cruises have to be going somewhere..  It had to do with the conditions of the crew work visas.  .EM

Edited by Essiesmom

6 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Our gov't put a stop to the cruise to nowhere several years ago, so the two day cruises have to be going somewhere..  It had to do with the conditions of the crew work visas.  .EM

They will basically "pull in" to Ensenada. Also pretty sure Feds would look away in this case. They are in Australia.

5 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

I heart that only the two day cruises will be the free ones for firefighters and others. This will be two day cruises to nowhere. The other four and five day cruises will be revenue cruises with stops in Santa Barbara and Mexico (I assume Cabo and required two see days on five day cruises and maybe Ensenada plus one sea day or San Diego or Catalina on the four day cruises.)  

Thanks for that info. If the non-two day cruises will in fact be public sailings, I wonder why they’re not up for sale yet like the Pacific Northwest sailings are? And especially since they’re coming up very soon? Hmmmmmm......

On 2/26/2020 at 2:46 PM, jelayne said:

I wasn’t aware the first responder cruises ended on 4/10.  The announcement I saw just said in March & April & our TA said the first bookable sailing was 4/20.  

The April 10-15 cruise goes to Santa Barbara, Catalina, and Ensenada, according to my TA. He and his wife are going, as it coincides with her spring break. I think we might join them. 

We just booked under the Heroes deal. Aft facing Aqua cabin! Woot! I'm glad it includes retirees, as Hubby just retired a few months ago.

16 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

The April 10-15 cruise goes to Santa Barbara, Catalina, and Ensenada, according to my TA. He and his wife are going, as it coincides with her spring break. I think we might join them. 

We just booked under the Heroes deal. Aft facing Aqua cabin! Woot! I'm glad it includes retirees, as Hubby just retired a few months ago.

Can you give us any info as to how to book the First Responder cruises? My Niece and her husband qualify and are interested. Thanks, and I’m so glad to hear you’re able to take advantage as well! 

15 minutes ago, BEAV said:

Can you give us any info as to how to book the First Responder cruises? My Niece and her husband qualify and are interested. Thanks, and I’m so glad to hear you’re able to take advantage as well! 

image0.jpeg

Edited by MamaFej
OOPS! The screen caps loaded in the wrong order. I'm sure you can figure it out.