Princess resolution department

For the first time we are actually having significant ongoing issues with Princess and are in need of a contact within their resolution department if they actually have such a thing?

Has anyone had to deal with issues that you have had no joy with through the regular channels and have dealt with someone who is actually responsible for resolving issues rather than just passing the buck. If you have would you mind sharing the process you went through or the contact details?

For anyone wondering, there is no such department that we ever found. in fact we could not even find anyone willing to stop passing the buck. In the end we just cancelled and will for now look elsewhere, hopefully for better service.

Wishful thinking I know but hey it has to exist somewhere 🙂

Currently all cruise lines and also travel agents are overwhelmed with issues regarding the coronavirus outbreak. I don't think anyone can give you better service at the moment. I am waiting on hold with my TA and expect to wait for at least a couple of hours.

If it was an issue that had just popped up I would agree with you, but as we have been on the merry go round since before the New Year (pre coronavirus) my patience extends only so far.

All of it to do with a move over, which guess what all of these passengers with FCC's will be using from their compensation will be categorized as. All I can say is god help them when something goes wrong with their booking....................

Edited by Womble99
spelling

51 minutes ago, Womble99 said:

I did ask the question on their FB page, I got a less than helpful response from Princess.

Heh, sounds like Royal Caribbean. Every enquiry on fb is told to call their customer service for resolution (or they take details to get customer service to call them back).

They were so helpful on the FB page that they just referred me to their new and improved cancellation policy (which doesn't actually even apply to the cruise I had asked about).

Top suggestion that to help fix an issue, just refer me to the cancellation policy 👍

Obviously business is booming and customer retention is on the top of their priority list, I literally couldn't spoon feed them any longer.

On 3/9/2020 at 1:48 PM, Aus Traveller said:

Currently all cruise lines and also travel agents are overwhelmed with issues regarding the coronavirus outbreak. I don't think anyone can give you better service at the moment. I am waiting on hold with my TA and expect to wait for at least a couple of hours.

Some Americans are reporting holding on the phone to Princess Cruise HQ for up to 6 hours, must be busy.

On 3/9/2020 at 1:41 PM, Womble99 said:

For anyone wondering, there is no such department that we ever found. in fact we could not even find anyone willing to stop passing the buck. In the end we just cancelled and will for now look elsewhere, hopefully for better service.

Wishful thinking I know but hey it has to exist somewhere 🙂

They have a Customer Relations Dept in Princess HQ Santa Clarita, California.  I had to contact them one time...Toll Free (800) 412-1700.    E Mail customerrelations@princesscruises.com    Their mailing address is Princess Cruises 24844 Avenue Rockefeller, Santa Clarita, CA9135-1283

Good luck.