X website: Impacted Celebrity cruises...need to call if you want refund.

treehugr

11 minutes ago, niklah said:

I assume if you used a TA, you should call them directly?

That's what I'm doing since the TA owns our bookings. Currently on hold with the TA and the airlines. 

Edited by davekathy

I just followed the link, filled in all the required info for a 100% refund and they said it would be processed to my payment record on file within 30 days.  Hopefully before 30 days, but was an easy process.

1 hour ago, hiccups said:

In my email from Celebrity, there is a link where you can request a refund instead of the FCC.  Also, it says we can request a refund up until the expiration date of the FCC.

I haven’t even received an email and we were supposed to sail tomorrow! 😡

17 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

I haven’t even received an email and we were supposed to sail tomorrow! 😡

Any chance it's reflected on your cruise planner online? Read somewhere on another thread of another in same position that got in online planner.

4 minutes ago, bye-seaya said:

I received an email but clicked on the link and said the time has expired to respond. Really?! 10 minutes after receiving? Ridiculous. 

Every email update we've received from Celebrity regarding corona virus has been like that. As quick as we read, time had expired to reply. 

Our travel agent has not even been informed yet that our cruise is cancelled, despite it showing on the list of cancelled sailings on celebrity website. They have to wait until they are informed officially before they can do anything for us. 

1 hour ago, music said:

Did you book directly? We are in UK, we booked with a TA but not had anything as yet, no email from them or celebrity. Getting twitchy! 

I booked with a TA in the USA but used the link in the letter to request a refund.  It went through fine.  Of course, the proof will be when I actually DO see the refund ("up to 30 days.")  The form has you check a box if you are a TA canceling for a client or yourself and has you fill out your contact information.  So no need to call X and no need to call your TA.

• Like 1