Who is this woman on the Edge?

dopey1200

Does anybody know who the grey-haired woman is? I noticed her several times on the Edge last week. The first time I saw her she was going into a "crew only" door with an obvious crew member in uniform, however she was not in any uniform. She was dressed very nicely - nice dress and heals, like she was ready for evening chic dinner but it was not evening chic night. Then I noticed her several other times throughout the cruise, always dressed up just as nice. She was never with anybody else, I always saw her walking by alone. Then just yesterday she shows up in this picture that Captain Kate posted on Instagram. She is clearly someone of some importance on the ship, but who would she be that dresses like that and is not in a uniform? It just really made me curious! 

IMG_0103.PNG

34 minutes ago, dopey1200 said:

Oh ok, thanks. She was not our cruise director last week, it was Simon. 

She's not the permanent CD on Edge, she was aboard for the Women's Bridge Crew sailing.  She told us she would be onboard the special sailing on a Silhouette sailing back in January.

She is everywhere, that's what makes her one of the most popular CDs on X. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

She's not the permanent CD on Edge, she was aboard for the Women's Bridge Crew sailing.  She told us she would be onboard the special sailing on a Silhouette sailing back in January.

Oh ok. She was on board a week early then. She was on last week and the all-female sail is this week. 

2 hours ago, dopey1200 said:

Does anybody know who the grey-haired woman is? I noticed her several times on the Edge last week. The first time I saw her she was going into a "crew only" door with an obvious crew member in uniform, however she was not in any uniform. She was dressed very nicely - nice dress and heals, like she was ready for evening chic dinner but it was not evening chic night. Then I noticed her several other times throughout the cruise, always dressed up just as nice. She was never with anybody else, I always saw her walking by alone. Then just yesterday she shows up in this picture that Captain Kate posted on Instagram. She is clearly someone of some importance on the ship, but who would she be that dresses like that and is not in a uniform? It just really made me curious! 

IMG_0103.PNG

Sue Denning for sure....human dynamo and always downplays herself with humility on her show;  great personality and very approachable.

• Like 1