Thank you, MSC!

Homosassa

Thank you for the wonderful cruise on the Armonia, March 9 -16, 2020.

Thank for the detailed embarkation procedures that screened all those boarding for the cruise. This was the first time in many years that we didn't need to fear those boarding the ship with illnesses.

Thank for for the increased cleaning on board. The usual state of  impeccable cleanness on your ships was kicked up even higher. 

As a result of the two items above, we were cleared at every port (several or was it all ahead of schedule).

Thank you to the wonderful crew that, as always, was professional and courteous (and smiling).  

And thanks to my fellow passengers that washed their hands, washed their hands, and  washed their hands. 

• Like 7

We booked this cruise in mid January with the sole goal of a "do nothing" cruise and that is what we did.

The Armonia is a beautiful ship to be on and  just kick back and relax. We loved reading up in the Starlight Nightclub during the day and looking at the water (and it wasn't too long a walk to the gelato stand).

So nice to hear someone saying nice things for a change. 

I was on the Grandiosa for 8 hours in Barcelona last week before we had to get back off due to the cruise getting cancelled.

During that time we watched staff constantly cleaning surfaces, and every one of them was so nice and friendly.  Once the announcement came that we had to leave the dining room staff ,where we were having dinner, kept apologising to us as if it was their fault that Spain was closing their ports. 

I felt very humbled, we were just losing a holiday they were probably going to be losing their jobs.

• Like 1

We had a great cruise on the Seaside March 7-14. 
The crew was upbeat and happy.  We were cleared early at each port.  
Everything was clean and they pretty much chased people down with hand sanitizer. 
My kids had a great week and Ocean Cay was beautiful. I wish I could spend a week there. 

• Like 1

I completely agree, we disembarked Splendida last week after the start of the Asia repositioning cruise. 

We were thoroughly impressed with screening and the cleanliness of the ship, although they usually are. 

We had a significant reduction in passengers numbers and the crew were fabulous. We had numerous changes and they were all doing their best to keep us cheerful and were even more attentive than usual. 

We have always found the crew on the MSC ships we have sailed on (Armonia, Divina, Seaside, Meraviglia) to be helpful and cheerful, exceptional really. We were looking forward to the Meraviglia again the end of this month but that is not to be. Our next ship will be the Grandiosa in October unless we get another one booked before then.

• Like 1

We like MSC very much. It is not perfect and there is plenty of room for improvement, for example in keeping better higiene. We wish to cruise again with MSC in those beautiful Grand Voyages which take us from the Americas to Europe and Viceversa. As a matter of fact we have two of those Grand Voyages booked (one for October this year and one for March next year). 
Keep well MSC! We will be there when you are sailing again.

Ivi

• Like 2

On 3/19/2020 at 10:40 AM, camofwilliamsburg said:

You are way ahead of me! As you can see my Seaside was cancelled so I still want to do that and Armonia.  How are you doing ?

Doin good, going to miss sailing MSC, but we booked Seashore for December 2021.. LONG way away but it is worth it.. Yes Armonia is an option as the itinerary  has some stop in which we had been. Wish MSC would re look there option in the Caribbean for different Itinerary stops..  Hope all is well?