Potential much needed good news

2 hours ago, yogimax said:

Yes, but why did they take it in the first place?  The wife gave the answer...

"The man's wife told NBC News she'd watched televised briefings during which President Trump talked about the potential benefits of chloroquine."

About time the politicians disappeared from the nightly briefings and the medical professionals and scientists took over!

This is why you don't watch Trump lol

2 minutes ago, rbell said:

This is why you don't watch Trump lol

you do realize that someone died right? not funny at all, not lol, not one bit.  Everyone does not have the same high exceptional IQ as you do.  geez

On 3/24/2020 at 2:56 PM, yogimax said:

Yes, but why did they take it in the first place?  The wife gave the answer...

"The man's wife told NBC News she'd watched televised briefings during which President Trump talked about the potential benefits of chloroquine."

About time the politicians disappeared from the nightly briefings and the medical professionals and scientists took over!

image.png.dfdd42af6c99820301ebc268243bedc8.png

On 3/24/2020 at 4:26 PM, Jeff13 said:

I heard Forsythia is the cure.  I am buying stock in it.

🍿🍿🍿

To heck with the stock I got it growing all over my yard and can't kill it. You can harvest all you want for a six pack.

54 minutes ago, Big_G said:

To heck with the stock I got it growing all over my yard and can't kill it. You can harvest all you want for a six pack.

Im not sure maybe you are playing a joke on us but maybe you are serious so  I am just making sure, we dont need another tragedy.  You know it is a joke right?  "Forsythia is the cure" it is a line from the movie contagion.  Maybe the joke will be on me but just making sure.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Newleno said:

Im not sure maybe you are playing a joke on us but maybe you are serious so  I am just making sure, we dont need another tragedy.  You know it is a joke right?  "Forsythia is the cure" it is a line from the movie contagion.  Maybe the joke will be on me but just making sure.

I would never give up my forsythia for just a 6 pack.

Image result for head in hand gif

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 10:39 AM, orville99 said:

And this is a tragically predictable outcome when one couples investigational myopia with media-generated hysteria. It changes "ignorance is bliss" to ignorance may be fatal"

Media-generated hysteria? They took it because the President hyped it as a cure. The wife's eventual response? "Don't trust anything President Trump says."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, GaNavy said:

Media-generated hysteria? They took it because the President hyped it as a cure. The wife's eventual response? "Don't trust anything President Trump says."

Could be a game changer if it works is not exactly hyping it but still common sense should prevail. You're giving a nitwit that killed her husband way too much credit.

Edited by Big_G
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, MightyMike said:

While optimism is good--and welcome--false hope is not. Let's hold off on any premature celebrations until science has a chance to speak.

Precisely!  I'm tired hearing from a leader who, in this time of crisis, uses the podium to call his opponents names.

Get him off the stage and let's hear from Fauci and reputable scientists and medical professionals!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GaNavy said:

You realize she was an idiot and killed her husband through ignorance?  POTUS did not hype algae cleaner as a cure.

Think people.  Think

• Like 1