Cancelled cruise showing in cruise history

antsp

4 hours ago, dog said:

Re: FCD. Will it be included in your FCC amount?  I did not get my FCD back either. 

I got my FCC. It wasn't included.

4 hours ago, enfuego4cruising said:

As mentioned, we did receive our FCC into our account and our cruise history has been reset. What I did not mention was that  there has been no FCD posted back to our account as of yet. Curious if they will place the FCD's back into our Captain's Circle account or if they will refund them along with the other items due.

I really don't want it refunded. It would not have expired yet. Wouldn't expire until August 2020. But I see I'm not alone. <sigh>

• Like 1

I just logged on to find out about this too.  The cruise that was cancelled on the Diamond Princess stayed in my cruise history and as a result I have just vaulted past Ruby and into Platinum status - I never even got to collect my Ruby Pin!   So I guess they decided to leave those cruises they cancelled, in our history.  It is kind of bitter sweet, because it has reminded me that I was supposed to be at Tokyo Disney right now, having had ten days checking out the spring blossoms in Japan...   oh well, maybe there will be a next time.

I still haven't got my refund for the cruise - I did get the future cruise credit and it's sitting on my account, and they refunded the future cruise deposit I used for the cruise to the credit card I used to pay for it a couple of years ago (which was interesting because I cancelled that credit card in 2018, but the credit card company sent me a letter and then transferred the $100 to my bank account) - that was disappointing because I had planned to use the deposit for another cruise.  Anyway, I am still waiting for the actual refund of my cruise fare.  Hopefully soon.

Edited by trinitygirl
  • Thanks 1

On 4/12/2020 at 6:45 AM, lx200gps said:

I quite agree, "..if it sticks".  I'll be watching out for any "downgrade" back to Platinum, and I have a PDF copy of our Account details showing our new Elite status, in case this is an error on their part and they try to trackback on it. I doubt it's an error though, and I suspect, as you say, it's another way for them to reward loyal customers who are  sticking with them through these trying times. 

I am pretty sure it is an error.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 6:39 PM, satxdiver said:

Our canceled cruise is in our cruise history with a status "current".  I suppose some day in the near future they will take it away.  I suspect it will not be removed until after the date the cruise was suppose to be completed.

My cancelled cruise has disappeared, even though it isn't due to be completed until 8th May.

Spoke with our Princess Cruise Vacation Planner about my missing FCD. She verified that it was not expired, however turns out I was refunded the cost already. So it's gone. smh. I still have the cancelled cruise showing as completed on my account. I hope that stays since I'm missing out on the FCD, although I'd rather have it the other way round.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:39 PM, portiemom said:

Spoke with our Princess Cruise Vacation Planner about my missing FCD. She verified that it was not expired, however turns out I was refunded the cost already. So it's gone. smh. I still have the cancelled cruise showing as completed on my account. I hope that stays since I'm missing out on the FCD, although I'd rather have it the other way round.

I was thinking of asking my PVP if she could arrange to have the FCD placed back in my account and not include it in my refund but, of course, she is very busy and didn't want to leave her a message.  Maybe it's just better this way  ... 

34 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

I was thinking of asking my PVP if she could arrange to have the FCD placed back in my account and not include it in my refund but, of course, she is very busy and didn't want to leave her a message.  Maybe it's just better this way  ... 

I'm about to lose a second one now that my June cruise is officially cancelled. I rebooked for next year and have a courtesy hold. I want to apply the FCD from the June cruise to the new one. And I want my OBC! Already placed a call to my PVP and left a message to see what she can do, if anything. Saw on the Princess website some language to the effect that it is up to the Customer Relations dept. So I will reach out to them tomorrow if I don't get a response from my PVP.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2020 at 1:45 AM, Aus Traveller said:

My cancelled cruise has disappeared, even though it isn't due to be completed until 8th May.

I check everyday for my FCC to appear and the History section.  Mine disappeared today from the History where it had been showing Future.  Our cancelled cruise was to begin on May 4.

The entire booking has disappeared now off my personalizer where it had been showing with a question mark near it.  This makes me a bit nervous as that was my record of the cruise and there is no FCC showing that they promised and nothing coming back to my credit card.   

What could this mean???  Hoping it means they are working on mine now and not that they lost my booking entirely, and I have to somehow go prove that they owe me this FCC.  😬

10 hours ago, ROWSE said:

I check everyday for my FCC to appear and the History section.  Mine disappeared today from the History where it had been showing Future.  Our cancelled cruise was to begin on May 4.

The entire booking has disappeared now off my personalizer where it had been showing with a question mark near it.  This makes me a bit nervous as that was my record of the cruise and there is no FCC showing that they promised and nothing coming back to my credit card.   

What could this mean???  Hoping it means they are working on mine now and not that they lost my booking entirely, and I have to somehow go prove that they owe me this FCC.  😬

Didn't you receive an email confirmation when you chose option 1 or 2?  

23 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

Didn't you receive an email confirmation when you chose option 1 or 2?  

Cruise Raider,

The minute I submitted for Option 1, I did receive a confirmation.  I have not received any other communication at all.  The reason I knew our EZ air was cancelled was that it disappeared off the airline site.  I am going through a travel agent so maybe they are just bad at forwarding anything.

I have my own paperwork on the cruise in case I have to prove I indeed had a reservation if some glitch threw off the record of my cruise on Princess.

Just another odd thing that it was gone, but on another thread it happened to others too.  Just love to hear I am not alone!  

Edited by ROWSE

6 minutes ago, ROWSE said:

Cruise Raider,

The minute I submitted for Option 1, I did receive a confirmation.  I have not received any other communication at all.  The reason I knew our EZ air was cancelled was that it disappeared off the airline site.  I am going through a travel agent so maybe they are just bad at forwarding anything.

I have my own paperwork on the cruise in case I have to prove I indeed had a reservation if some glitch threw off the record of my cruise on Princess.

Just another odd thing that it was gone, but on another thread it happened to others too.  Just love to hear I am not alone!  

I believe that is all any and everybody is getting in terms of documentation.  We are all just sitting and waiting and we are told it will take up to 60 days.  

I heard rumor (please take it for what it's worth... rumor) that refunds are being handled based on the date of the sailing.  To my knowledge, they are still working on March cancellations.  Mine is early April and haven't received anything as of yet.  I now will also be waiting for one for a mid May sailing.   

Yes, we are all in this together right now.  It makes it even harder when we are all in lockdown as we have time to let it fester more than it would if we were busy.  

• Like 1

On 4/12/2020 at 5:57 PM, StrawberryHill said:

My Princess cruise planned said that if Princess cancelled the cruise, the cruise stays on your account as a completed cruise.

48 minutes ago, antsp said:

My cruise on the 11th of April has now gone from my history, is this a clue to a refund getting close. 

Ditto my experience. We were on a TA from PE on 4/11. Yesterday it showed "current" and today it's gone altogether. 

Based on the post above, I was hoping it would remain. 

Oh well............😐

Our April 4 trip officially disappeared from the cruise history overnight. This trip would have put us over the top and made us Elite. For the last week or so, we both showed as Elite on our CC profiles, but as at this morning, we've been "demoted" back down to Platinum. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Our April 4 trip officially disappeared from the cruise history overnight. This trip would have put us over the top and made us Elite. For the last week or so, we both showed as Elite on our CC profiles, but as at this morning, we've been "demoted" back down to Platinum. 

Just checked and ours also disappeared. We were already elite but it would have been out 21st cruise so 1st loyalty OBC. Oh well next time. I hope this is a sign of refunds being processed.  Fingers crossed.

I think it’s all a mess right now. We went from Platinum to Blue (no cruises sailed) 😳

No future cruise credit has been posted, and our 2 cancelled cruises are not showing either. I’m glad I downloaded and saved all payment info. I’ll be watching things for sure! 

On 4/12/2020 at 1:12 PM, enfuego4cruising said:

Our cancelled  March 15th cruise "finished" on March 30th. It showed up in my cruise history as completed with the added days posted. It was removed and the total cruise days reset on April 9th, which coincided with my FCC's being posted to my account.

The 2nd leg of B2B that Princess canceled was showing as a completed cruise yesterday but dropped off overnight. Hopefully that means that they are working on my getting my FCC + $$s 

On 4/13/2020 at 6:45 PM, Aus Traveller said:

My cancelled by Princess cruise has stayed on my history as completed and days still credited   I have received 2 FC letters back to my account but do not know if one of them is from this cancelled cruise or the other two I cancelled myself.   I have used these letters again and am waiting for my 225% future cruise credit to be put on my a/c and hopefully perhaps the FCD letter I used for that cruise at the same time.   Can but hope

Boo Hoo  just checked again and days and credit have disappeared from my a/c  Now I await by future cruise credits  

Edited by windsor26

5 hours ago, windsor26 said:

My cancelled by Princess cruise has stayed on my history as completed and days still credited   I have received 2 FC letters back to my account but do not know if one of them is from this cancelled cruise or the other two I cancelled myself.   I have used these letters again and am waiting for my 225% future cruise credit to be put on my a/c and hopefully perhaps the FCD letter I used for that cruise at the same time.   Can but hope

Boo Hoo  just checked again and days and credit have disappeared from my a/c  Now I await by future cruise credits  

My cruise that has already been completed did fall off my personalizer after showing as having been completed.  I still haven't received any cash back or FCC, though.  

If I could just say, how in the world does Princess expect us to be loyal and book with them in the future (be it later this year or even next year) when their website is keeps giving an error message when you try to find availability?  So frustrating! 

11 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

My cruise that has already been completed did fall off my personalizer after showing as having been completed.  I still haven't received any cash back or FCC, though.  

Same here.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tiggertom said:

Princess cancelled my cruise on the Grand on 7 March. I have received fcc, refund and the cruise I has stayed on my history and I am now elite.

That's wonderful! Would you mind checking back in and letting us all know if all of this remains the same or if the cruise drops off? 

We are exactly in your position. If our cancelled 4/11 cruise stays in our history (it dropped off three days ago), we too will become elite. 

On 4/17/2020 at 9:59 PM, Bgwest said:

That's wonderful! Would you mind checking back in and letting us all know if all of this remains the same or if the cruise drops off? 

We are exactly in your position. If our cancelled 4/11 cruise stays in our history (it dropped off three days ago), we too will become elite. 

My cancelled cruise has been shown as “completed” for 3 weeks now. I don’t see them removing it now. It was a very close cancellation, 3 days before we were due to sail, so I think it will remain. If it changes I will let you know.