Cruises Suspended Until June 11, 2020

CHEZMARYLOU

On 4/17/2020 at 12:08 PM, babylene said:

Thank you. Our flight is for October, so has not yet been cancelled.

Also check the airlines “conditions of carriage” American Airlines for example will give a cash refund is they change your flight by 61 minutes or more; you just have to ask (they don’t advertise it or offer it up) 

With many schedules being consolidated I have cashed out several flights under this clause. 

4 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Also check the airlines “conditions of carriage” American Airlines for example will give a cash refund is they change your flight by 61 minutes or more; you just have to ask (they don’t advertise it or offer it up) 

With many schedules being consolidated I have cashed out several flights under this clause. 

4 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

thanks for the info

We got our flights to San Juan reimbursed because they changed the itinerary (plane change). We refused the change and that allowed us to cancel the flights and get $ back. Hoping for another itinerary change on our return flight!

On 4/17/2020 at 1:03 PM, ECCruise said:

I am assuming, then, that you have cruises booked in June or July?

I do not, but I would cruise if they would go.  I do have a 10 day booked on Equinox that is hopefully sailing this Sept 25...I like others, had a cruise cancelled recently on the Edge...

• Like 1