Help with cabin - Reflection

Poulsbo Cruisers

My wife and I are thinking of booking a Celebrity cruise on the Reflection in 2021. It’s been many years since sailing on Celebrity and do not know the ships. We want a veranda cabin (concierge class okay), but we are picky on the layout. We want the couch near the balcony. Looking at many different YouTube videos and pictures, we have noticed some of the cabins have the couch near the balcony and some have the bed in that location. Is there anyway to know when booking which cabin has which layout?

The cabins that have the bed by the bath accommodate 3 or 4 and are denoted with a square or triangle on the deck plan.  Find 1 with a square and the one Next to it has the bed by the balcony.  They run by bath, bed by balcony, bed by bath, bed by balcony......

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Poulsbo Cruisers said:

My wife and I are thinking of booking a Celebrity cruise on the Reflection in 2021. It’s been many years since sailing on Celebrity and do not know the ships. We want a veranda cabin (concierge class okay), but we are picky on the layout. We want the couch near the balcony. Looking at many different YouTube videos and pictures, we have noticed some of the cabins have the couch near the balcony and some have the bed in that location. Is there anyway to know when booking which cabin has which layout?

Recommend you look for a 1A cabin on the slant with the huge balcony.  On deck 8 they are cabins 8197, 8226, 8230, 8279 & 8283 - or on deck 7, the 5 cabins immediately below these - or on deck 9, the cabins above these (although 9237 & 9241 are the more expensive Concierge cabins.)  All of these cabins have the extra large balcony (about 2.5 times the size of a regular balcony)  and the bed by the bath (couch by balcony.)

And there are two more Concierge on deck 10: 1075 & 1120.  If you should decide to go for Aqua Class, then look for 1547, 1616 & 1620 on deck 11.  All of these cabins have the much larger balcony and bed by the bath.

• Like 2

Pinned at the top of this board is an "S Class" notice - linked is a spreadsheet which will give all the details you need.  If you look at a room you want on Reflection it will state if the bed is by the balcony or by the bathroom.  Here is that spreadsheet to save you time.  Make sure you only look at Reflection cabins though as other ships have different layouts.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lYvbGYBf2WB3jSFTVuliFltauVnhdqfheWJTeFujSbs/edit#gid=86443689

I have always booked a 1A "on the hump" of the 9th level of the S class ships and the balcony IS larger, but not 2.5 X larger. Have had the bed in both positions. Easier to access the closets when the bed is nearer the balcony doors. 

1 hour ago, frteach said:

I have always booked a 1A "on the hump" of the 9th level of the S class ships and the balcony IS larger, but not 2.5 X larger. Have had the bed in both positions. Easier to access the closets when the bed is nearer the balcony doors. 

There are two different large balcony sizes for the 1A cabins on the slant of the hump (the 1A cabins on the straight portion of the hump have standard sized balconies.) The smaller of the slant balconies only adds a triangular shaped area and is thus only about 50% larger than a standard balcony. However, the larger adds both the triangular shape area and a rectangular shaped area about the same size as a regular balcony; hence it is about 2.5 times the size of a regular balcony.

My wife and I were in 8283 on Reflection last September and the balcony was furnished with 2 chase lounges, a table and 2 additional chairs. See attached pic.

0912191653_HDR.jpg

Edited by NantahalaCruiser
  • Like 2

If you want Concierge Class, they have some great C2's for the C3 price.  Check out the deck plans for these:
Deck 12, 2169-2175 port side, and 2166-2172 starboard side.  Great location.  Bed by bath are 2169/2173, 2168/2172.

Deck 10, 1243-1249 and 1229-1231 port side, and 1132-1138 and 1118-1120 starboard side.  Bed by bath are 1243/1247/1229 and 1134/1138/1120.

All of the above are on the angle and have large balconies.

On 4/27/2020 at 4:02 PM, Wine-O said:

If you want Concierge Class, they have some great C2's for the C3 price.  Check out the deck plans for these:
Deck 12, 2169-2175 port side, and 2166-2172 starboard side.  Great location.  Bed by bath are 2169/2173, 2168/2172.

Deck 10, 1243-1249 and 1229-1231 port side, and 1132-1138 and 1118-1120 starboard side.  Bed by bath are 1243/1247/1229 and 1134/1138/1120.

All of the above are on the angle and have large balconies.

There are larger and really larger  😏   Makes a big difference (pun intended!)

4 hours ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

There are larger and really larger  😏   Makes a big difference (pun intended!)

Yes, and they are all great balcony staterooms.  The picture you posted in post #7 is the smaller of the two.  😊  🍷  

Edited by Wine-O

On 4/27/2020 at 12:01 PM, NantahalaCruiser said:

There are two different large balcony sizes for the 1A cabins on the slant of the hump (the 1A cabins on the straight portion of the hump have standard sized balconies.) The smaller of the slant balconies only adds a triangular shaped area and is thus only about 50% larger than a standard balcony. However, the larger adds both the triangular shape area and a rectangular shaped area about the same size as a regular balcony; hence it is about 2.5 times the size of a regular balcony.

My wife and I were in 8283 on Reflection last September and the balcony was furnished with 2 chase lounges, a table and 2 additional chairs. See attached pic.

0912191653_HDR.jpg

Thank you. This was one of the cabins we were considering. 

On 4/25/2020 at 4:49 PM, 39august said:

Yes, this works. We always get a bed by the bath. That makes the sofa by the balcony so  makes the room seems bigger. 

Honestly? Seriously? No kidding? You really put this much thought into the floor plan? Good on ya. I still walk door to door.