Princess Website - Error screen

I am curious if anyone is experiencing a similar issue with the Princess website? For the past two months, when I am logged onto Princess website, I cannot get to the final booking screen for any sailing. Because of this, I can't see the final price, put a hold on a sibling, or book a sailing. It all works fine if I am not logged in! My Princess Cruise Vacation planner has tried a number of times to help, with no success. For example, we have changed my password, tried Chrome instead of Safari, and logged in and out. Is this just my account or are others finding a similar issue?

1 hour ago, jennybenny said:

Your PVP couldn’t book it for you either? 
I have had the same issue you are having and booked with PVP directly but then cleared my history and was able to get to final pricing. 

Yes, they can book it for me, but I would like to solve the issue. I will clear my history again and see. Thank you!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, vancouvergirl2010 said:

Yes, they can book it for me, but I would like to solve the issue. I will clear my history again and see. Thank you!

You need to send an email to Princess support describing the problem.  They will get IT to fix your account.

4 minutes ago, caribill said:

I have not tried to go past finding the pricing when signed in, but when I get the error screen (using Firefox) I refresh the screen and then the pricing shows up correctly.

Just tried this and when it refreshes it takes me back to the stateroom selection screen.Thank you for the suggestion. 

13 minutes ago, vancouvergirl2010 said:

Just tried this and when it refreshes it takes me back to the stateroom selection screen.Thank you for the suggestion. 

You are most welcome.

3 hours ago, vancouvergirl2010 said:

I have same issue all the time. No problem today. It just corrects itself and let’s me go right to pricing, booking, payment. Last week I couldn’t get prices to show. We apologize message. 

I haven’t been able to get to the pricing screen for about three months,  it doesn’t matter whether I am logged in or not.  I haven’t really tried to resolve the issue since I won’t be booking a cruise for the foreseeable future.  I have one booked on the Enchanted Princess for January, 2021, but I will be canceling it.  Sadly.  

I had the problem yesterday, as well.   It was not the first time I had the problem.     This morning, I went into a private window(using firefox) and it worked!   I then went back into firefox and it worked as well!

So I am not sure if it just magically fixed itself, or by going into a private window, it helped.  

If you are still having the problem, you may want to clear your cache.   Sometimes that could cause you a problem.

14 hours ago, vancouvergirl2010 said:

Be sure to clear cookies in addition to your history. Cookies have far more effect than history.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, tert333 said:

I had the problem yesterday, as well.   It was not the first time I had the problem.     This morning, I went into a private window(using firefox) and it worked!   I then went back into firefox and it worked as well!

So I am not sure if it just magically fixed itself, or by going into a private window, it helped.  

If you are still having the problem, you may want to clear your cache.   Sometimes that could cause you a problem.

Thank you everyone. I have cleared the history, cache and cookies. No success. I am curious what a "private window" is? Could you please describe this so I may try it? Thank you!

If you're using Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-N will open an Incognito Window. Alternatively, you can open it by clicking the three vertical dots in the upper right and selecting New Incognito Window.

Simplified a lot (and thus not quite accurate), it's like using a copy of your browser that doesn't permanently save any information or use any saved information (like what cruises you may have looked at before).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuedon said:

If you're using Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-N will open an Incognito Window. Alternatively, you can open it by clicking the three vertical dots in the upper right and selecting New Incognito Window.

Simplified a lot (and thus not quite accurate), it's like using a copy of your browser that doesn't permanently save any information or use any saved information (like what cruises you may have looked at before).

With Firefox, click the 3 horizontal bars in the upper right and select "New Private Window" from the options. Or use Ctrl-Shift-P

• Like 1

On 5/21/2020 at 6:39 AM, voljeep said:

worked for me this morning for the first time in a while … didn't do anything differently, didn't clear cookies, etc. 

desktop, IE, Edge

Did you power off the PC recently ? I think letting PC stay in 'Sleep' mode keeps a memory image so start up is fast, but might preserve a glitch.

11 minutes ago, voljeep said:

couple of times a week at least .. but that had been going on before and after the power off(s) - no clue what changed

OK I had some similar errors about six months ago that just went away and coincided with my doing a Power Off Restart. Hope it stays away fir you too!

• Thanks 1

Yeah, it was freezing every time I was trying to load it. I expect they are having issues with the servers cause  at 5 in the morning yesterday It was accessible. Sometimes the servers just need to be reloaded. You can also try using VPN. Sometimes it helps