FYI: customerrelations@princesscruises.com is no longer a valid email address

CineGraphic

Yesterday, I emailed customer relations with a request to transfer a bit of "voyage goodwill obc" from a reservation we are cancelling to one of two new reservations, and it bounced back as undeliverable.

You now must contact them via their webpage, and drop-down menu. A confirmation email will be sent shortly thereafter from noreply@princesscruises.com

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/customerCare.page

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

It could be their mailbox is too full to accommodate any more email at this time.

That may be the department that got cut in layoffs and furloughs.

Thanks for the heads up. You would think that this would be an important thing to maintain during this time. If anything, they should have MORE staff to help impacted customers rather than less.

17 minutes ago, Coral said:

That may be the department that got cut in layoffs and furloughs.

Well, I emailed them on May 11th on another matter, and they called me back on the 21st, 10 days later.

8 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

Yesterday, I emailed customer relations with a request to transfer a bit of "voyage goodwill obc" from a reservation we are cancelling to one of two new reservations, and it bounced back as undeliverable.

You now must contact them via their webpage, and drop-down menu. A confirmation email will be sent shortly thereafter from noreply@princesscruises.com

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/customerCare.page

Have to disagree.  Perhaps it was temporary?  I just sent a test email to CR and got an automated reply message (see below).  I emailed them for real a while back about a particular voyage in Pause 3 and have not had a reply (not holding my breath waiting).

Hello and thank you for your email to the Princess Cruises Customer Relations Department. Due to the current unprecedented and evolving worldwide situation, we are experiencing a higher than normal volume. 

Please accept this response as an acknowledgement and confirmation that your email has been received. It will be reviewed and responded to in the order in which it was received.  Please note that we are unable to process postal communications at this time. 

For those inquiring about voyage refunds, they are being handled manually and accurately in sailing date order priority.  We are committed to providing our guests with the highest level of service.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you in the near future. 

****PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL****

24 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Perhaps it was temporary?

Always a possibility. Thanks for checking and posting the results here. All I know is that I emailed them on Friday, and my server sent me a failed delivery notice after trying to deliver it all night.

Edited by CineGraphic

6 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Have to disagree.  Perhaps it was temporary?

There was definately a leap in logic in the original post.

Mail server was down, internet connection problem, holiday weekend infrastructure changes...

"My mail didn't go through, so forever more no one can send mail..."