THE CRUISE TV SERIES - FILMED ON PRINCESS SHIPS

MTJSR

For those that never heard of or watched all six seasons of "The Cruise" a British tv series filmed on Princess ships, just type "THE CRUISE TV SHOW" on YouTube to see all episodes.I just binge watched all of em.

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 11.14.43 AM.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, MTJSR said:

For those that never heard of or watched all six seasons of "The Cruise" a British tv series filmed on Princess ships, just type "THE CRUISE TV SHOW" on YouTube to see all episodes.I just binge watched all of em.

Thanks for posting this, I will check it out.

2 minutes ago, MTJSR said:

Originally when it first came out I had to go through a VPN in order to watch British TV here in the United States, enjoy

I am watching it right now, it makes me feel hopeful that we will be able to return to cruising soon.

41 minutes ago, CruzinNoony said:

Very fun show to watch, especially right now.  I love Timothy!  Does anyone know if he is still with Princess?

Honestly, I I thought he might’ve been an actor but now I’m not sure

Edited by MTJSR

8 hours ago, MTJSR said:

Thanks for sharing. 
Tony

If you watch the last episode of series three aboard Royal Princess you will see me and the wife dancing during a dance class in the atrium (blink and you'll miss it moment!). August 2016

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Esprit said:

If you watch the last episode of series three aboard Royal Princess you will see me and the wife dancing during a dance class in the atrium (blink and you'll miss it moment!). August 2016

I really like Cpt Nick Nash, we have had him on several cruises. Did you know at the time a tv series was being filmed?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MTJSR said:

I really like Cpt Nick Nash, we have had him on several cruises. Did you know at the time a tv series was being filmed?

Yes. The Daily Princess Platter alerted passengers to the filming in case anyone did not want to be filmed. The camera crew were very discreet and would always ask passengers if they were happy to be in shot.

when I found out we were on TV I took great delight in telling Len Goodman (DWTS)

that one of the moves he taught us had been aired.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Julia’s Journey’s said:

Binge watched a couple of weeks ago and really felt like I was onboard with it on the big screen. Recognized some crew and passengers from our cruises, they were filming on one of our past cruises I think it was the Royal. 

I have been doing the same as you and I have seen at least six of my friends and my cabin steward from the Caribbean Princess BTW Timothy is hilarious. 
Tony

18 hours ago, Esprit said:

Yes. The Daily Princess Platter alerted passengers to the filming in case anyone did not want to be filmed. The camera crew were very discreet and would always ask passengers if they were happy to be in shot.

when I found out we were on TV I took great delight in telling Len Goodman (DWTS)

that one of the moves he taught us had been aired.

That was thoughtful of the film crew, since people were on vacation and probably had no idea when the booked the cruise.

On 5/25/2020 at 2:17 PM, MTJSR said: