Quantum of the seas

We should have the 21-22 season released from Royal Caribbean soon as long as they don’t go bankrupt.

Its been speculated that quantum will replace voyager if it goes to Los Angeles.

Voyager has had bookings in LA from August 2021 but where removed . There’s still speculation??
Quantam has bookings that mirror ovation in Alaska for the 2021 Alaska season .Quantum may follow back to Sydney.

So I’m expecting to see 2 quantum class ships,ovation and quantum of the seas home based in Sydney for the 21-22 season .

Any thoughts?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

We should have the 21-22 season released from Royal Caribbean soon as long as they don’t go bankrupt.

Its been speculated that quantum will replace voyager if it goes to Los Angeles.

Voyager has had bookings in LA from August 2021 but where removed . There’s still speculation??
Quantam has bookings that mirror ovation in Alaska for the 2021 Alaska season .Quantum may follow back to Sydney.

So I’m expecting to see 2 quantum class ships,ovation and quantum of the seas home based in Sydney for the 21-22 season .

Any thoughts?

No. 

15 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

OK 

Are you going to give us a hint Graham?

@gbenjo do you think serenade will be coming for our season?

I don’t know....you just asked if we had any thoughts..so,I answered NO. 😁

Serenade was scheduled to replace Radiance (to Brisbane)  but when will depend when cruising starts again????????😡

On 5/31/2020 at 6:44 PM, Chiliburn said:

Any thoughts?

Yes...  Quantum is listed in Hawaii ports calendar, calling at Honolulu on Oct 13, 2021.   Ovation, Radiance and Serenade are also listed to call there in Sep and Oct 2021.  

Plans may have changed since these bookings were made of course.  

9 hours ago, geoff2802 said:

Yes...  Quantum is listed in Hawaii ports calendar, calling at Honolulu on Oct 13, 2021.   Ovation, Radiance and Serenade are also listed to call there in Sep and Oct 2021.  

Plans may have changed since these bookings were made of course.  

Quantum will go to Sydney or Singapore but it sounds like Sydney after it’s 2021 Alaska season..

Edited by Chiliburn

2 hours ago, bretts173 said:

Transpacific 2021 coming out Friday apparently. Ovation, Radiance and Quantum.

Sounds great bretts173.

Can you tell us your source?

Just looking at the RC board and other forums.

No serenade???  I thought so.

Edited by Chiliburn

57 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Sounds great bretts173.

Can you tell us your source?

Just looking at the RC board and other forums.

No serenade???  I thought so.

A travel agent I know said she got the information today. So does this mean 1 less ship out of Sydney. I thought they all sold really well.

14 hours ago, bretts173 said:

A travel agent I know said she got the information today. So does this mean 1 less ship out of Sydney. I thought they all sold really well.

They are selling pretty well .one cruise we have on serenade in December is just about sold out.

Serenade is currently anchored in off Dominican Republic . Apparently it’s about $US200,000 to bring it through the Panama Canal. It’s supposed to be in Alaska at the moment. So With the current situation I think Royal will probably leave it there.

My thoughts are we will have a limited cruise season,probably voyager and ovation only.
1 or 2 ships from the major lines.

I’m expecting serenade will be canceled and we will get a credit to transfer to the other ships.
But that’s just speculation.

Edited by Chiliburn

15 hours ago, bretts173 said:

Perhaps another ship will be used out of Sydney, one that does not need to arrive here via trans-pacific voyage.

So 21-22 is taking shape it seems. Of course we still have 20-21 season before then, but it's still very doubtful it will be anything like it was planned to be. As chiliburn says, it looks unlikely that Serenade will be here at all this season, maybe ever(?) & for our 5-Oct cruise, which is a music charter, final 25% payment is due in 2 weeks & our TA advises that not paying that will cancel our cruise and invoke cancellation penalties. The offer is that if the cruise is cancelled by RC, then we will get a credit on a future music cruise, but not a refund.

24 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I couldn’t see any reference to serenade,maybe a different email.

I should have said I followed the link through and then looked at various offerings. These listed the ships.

26 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

I should have said I followed the link through and then looked at various offerings. These listed the ships.

That deals.  ,I went to the check it out.
No mention of serenade for the 21-22 season,it was supposed to be here after it’s Alaska season.

B48121A7-1AA3-4E36-B42D-327704E74EBA.png

Another thing that comes to mind is voyager during the dry dock had hand washing stations fitted as you enter windjammers.Just like the new ships.

Serenade and radiance doesn’t have that from memory.
Maybe that could be a new requirement.

4 hours ago, mr walker said:

Perhaps another ship will be used out of Sydney, one that does not need to arrive here via trans-pacific voyage.

So 21-22 is taking shape it seems. Of course we still have 20-21 season before then, but it's still very doubtful it will be anything like it was planned to be. As chiliburn says, it looks unlikely that Serenade will be here at all this season, maybe ever(?) & for our 5-Oct cruise, which is a music charter, final 25% payment is due in 2 weeks & our TA advises that not paying that will cancel our cruise and invoke cancellation penalties. The offer is that if the cruise is cancelled by RC, then we will get a credit on a future music cruise, but not a refund.

Can you roll it over to next year,you were hesitant about going anyway.

I think there’s a KISS cruise next year .LOL

We have a grand suite on serenade and if we can roll it over to Quantum or Ovation Which I believe we can ,we will be way,way in front.
The Quantum class ship suites are more expensive as they include more.  Coastal kitchen,internet,sundeck area with drinks.

30 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Can you roll it over to next year,you were hesitant about going anyway.

I think there’s a KISS cruise next year .LOL

I think making the final payment next week will be our best option & yes perhaps then go next Oct [2021], but not the KISS cruise 🙂

I guess then, that all those booked and paid for this year will just 'transfer' to the same cruise next year, although nobody knows what a cruise may be like by then.

1 hour ago, mr walker said:

I think making the final payment next week will be our best option & yes perhaps then go next Oct [2021], but not the KISS cruise 🙂

I guess then, that all those booked and paid for this year will just 'transfer' to the same cruise next year, although nobody knows what a cruise may be like by then.

Yes ,I agree to lift &shift to next year with the serenade booking.