Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

11 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

A lot of people forget you can bring sealed snacks including candy so one could still surprise their significant other with a box of chocolates, a Giant Hersey Kiss, etc.  Sealed snacks and sealed non-alcoholic beverages, including energy drinks, can be brought on from both embarkation ports and ports of call

Really?  Is this necessary?🧐

Sigh. I've only managed to get 1 PUP opportunity in the nearly 3 months I've been signed up for the right newsletters - and I'm going on Celebrity Reflection in a month. Looks like Classic is the best I can do...  🙁

Edited by Ayisha

I got my Happy Birthday email from Celebrity. Alas, no PUPs as a birthday gift but they can't wait to see me. I think they should give us one PUP for each year of our age on our birthday.....

65FC3EA7-174C-48F5-B8E3-80DA493D5881.thumb.jpeg.d572503b994f04ffe80c2f56dd34612e.jpeg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mahdnc said:

I got my Happy Birthday email from Celebrity. Alas, no PUPs as a birthday gift but they can't wait to see me. I think they should give us one PUP for each year of our age on our birthday.....

65FC3EA7-174C-48F5-B8E3-80DA493D5881.thumb.jpeg.d572503b994f04ffe80c2f56dd34612e.jpeg

At the very least they should have given you a point for your Birthday. You know -- kinda like not going anywhere empty handed. 😆.   Happy Birthday David.

• Thanks 1

It's pretty clear that Celebrity needed attention at one point (hence all the PUP offers), but with the rates on sailings going ever higher (at least Retreat), apparently business is good. Frankly, in the last 2-3 months, I'm getting a sour taste in my mouth with Celebrity, at least thanks to the Blue Chip Club.

These aren't the good old days!

Tom

17 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

It's pretty clear that Celebrity needed attention at one point (hence all the PUP offers), but with the rates on sailings going ever higher (at least Retreat), apparently business is good. Frankly, in the last 2-3 months, I'm getting a sour taste in my mouth with Celebrity, at least thanks to the Blue Chip Club.

These aren't the good old days!

Tom

Just so happened this morning on the news it was announced RCI revenue is up and better than ever. 

2 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Okay, my question is, where do I find the PUP's I have or needed to earn?

I had completed a few of the activities and do not know how to figure it out...

TIA and bon voyage

I don't think you see the points for each activity individually. You only see the points earned for each cruise taken unde your history.  I always keep track of the points I have then check a couple weeks after the activity has been completed to see if they've been added.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I don't think you see the points for each activity individually. You only see the points earned for each cruise taken unde your history.  I always keep track of the points I have then check a couple weeks after the activity has been completed to see if they've been added.  

Okay, I will follow up with Capt Club as I do not see a few points added from those activities.

Thank you D2 and bon voyage

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Okay, I will follow up with Capt Club as I do not see a few points added from those activities.

Thank you D2 and bon voyage

Good idea to follow up as they can be missed. As you know I often sail solo and pay double but was not getting 2x the points. Turns out they owed me 92 points which I now have. Makes a big difference when you're almost at the next level. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

Okay, my question is, where do I find the PUP's I have or needed to earn?

I had completed a few of the activities and do not know how to figure it out...

TIA and bon voyage

Google: Celebritycruises/captainsclub and sign in to see your points and status.
We just reached Elite, and that's all we need.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, alibaba1 said:

Google: Celebritycruises/captainsclub and sign in to see your points and status.
We just reached Elite, and that's all we need.

You can see your points and status but you cannot see how many of those points were power up points. The Captains Club representative can see it on their screens but you cannot. So you will need to call Captains Club to check on specific Power up Points.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

You can see your points and status but you cannot see how many of those points were power up points. The Captains Club representative can see it on their screens but you cannot. So you will need to call Captains Club to check on specific Power up Points.

Another way of doing it is by adding up all the PUP's from all the cruises you've taken then deduct that from total points to date and they will be what you've received from activities or Go Green. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Another way of doing it is by adding up all the PUP's from all the cruises you've taken then deduct that from total points to date and they will be what you've received from activities or Go Green. 

Now you have us doing math.  It must have been a while since Celebrity PuP'd us!  😉

Cheers

6 minutes ago, GonzoWCS said:

Now you have us doing math.  It must have been a while since Celebrity PuP'd us!  😉

Cheers

December 20th was the last one we received.  It doesn't make a big difference to me as I'll be Elite plus on next cruise and if and when I ever get to Zenith I probably won't even know it. 😆