Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

14 minutes ago, Peteymil said:

It kept shutting down my computer.  I am now trying it on my ipad!

no problems for me and I have the cheapest wifi in my house

I watched some of the seminar and left in running in the back ground. Found it unwatchable. I wish they would spend less time 'gossiping'. Do I really want to know about their backgrounds and how they met! Galapagos and Flora look great though.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hawkesbaynz said:

I watched some of the seminar and left in running in the back ground. Found it unwatchable. I wish they would spend less time 'gossiping'. Do I really want to know about their backgrounds and how they met! Galapagos and Flora look great though.

After I got past the part about how wonderful all of the presenters were, I found the rest of the webinar interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, hawkesbaynz said:

I found it pretty watchable and paid attention after the into remarks. Pretty much convinced much sold me on doing Galapagos with Celebrity.on Flora. 

31 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

After I got past the part about how wonderful all of the presenters were, I found the rest of the webinar interesting.

I’d like to know what they’re really thinking…

• Haha 1

I just watched it and found it very interesting.  Makes me think about going back to Galapagos on Celebrity Flora (we did Xpedition in 2015).  But – Oh My! – I missed getting a screenshot of the special offer near the end.  Did anybody capture that page, and could you post it here?  TIA

18 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

I just watched it and found it very interesting.  Makes me think about going back to Galapagos on Celebrity Flora (we did Xpedition in 2015).  But – Oh My! – I missed getting a screenshot of the special offer near the end.  Did anybody capture that page, and could you post it here?  TIA

If you log into your Celebrity account you will receive the 20% discount.  I did a mock booking without logging in to my account to see what the price would be for a cruise.

The cruise was discounted by 20% when I completed a booking while logged in to my account.

This promotion is only good until May 31st.

• Thanks 2

On 5/21/2024 at 10:21 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

... I missed getting a screenshot of the special offer near the end.  Did anybody capture that page, and could you post it here?  TIA

Is this what you're looking for?

cjr

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 1.36.05 PM.png

Posted (edited)

Here are the corresponding Celebrity flyers on the three offers mentioned in the screenshot:

25% off your Galapagos cruise fairs [sic]

Airfare included when you book a 10, 11, or 16 night vacation package

Elite members and above save an additional $1,500 on suites and $1000 on ocean view staterooms.

Edited by mahdnc