Allure will be sailing out of FLL 4 & 6 nights end of 2021-2022

At this time, we are reaching out to advise of Allure of the Seas' exciting new deployment itineraries for the winter 2021-2022 season, sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Allure of the Seas will sail 4 to 9-Night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, which are now available to book. From Cozumel, Mexico to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, your clients will experience the tropics like never before!

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

At this time, we are reaching out to advise of Allure of the Seas' exciting new deployment itineraries for the winter 2021-2022 season, sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Allure of the Seas will sail 4 to 9-Night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, which are now available to book. From Cozumel, Mexico to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, your clients will experience the tropics like never before!

I saw that but they must not all be loaded.  There are only 4 and 6 night ones so far.  

12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

So the 7 nights, other than Christmas are all out of PC

You can't L & S to those new Allure sailings out of FLL correct?  I'm talking about a new booking not a cancelled one for someone that had been booked on the Allure out of Galveston

21 minutes ago, molly361 said:

You can't L & S to those new Allure sailings out of FLL correct?  I'm talking about a new booking not a cancelled one for someone that had been booked on the Allure out of Galveston

I wouldn’t think you could as it should be the same number of nights but there are no cruises that are the same number of nights so maybe they will allow the 7 to go to the 8

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

This morning when I checked, nothing was coming up for Allure for Jan-April 2022 from Ft. Lauderdale.

I'm only seeing 6 night sailings so far. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/itinerary/6-night-western-caribbean-from-fort-lauderdale-on-allure/AL06FLL-2770783997?sail-date=2022-04-10&currency=USD&country=USA&dates_maxDate=04%2F30%2F2022&dates_minDate=01%2F01%2F2022&ecid=sl_mdt_shrdln__4645

12 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I like the eight night itinerary. Hopefully it is loaded with pricing soon.

Doesn't look like shifting a Jan 2021 Oasis cruise is going to work though.

Nope.  

expensive.  Ranges from just under $1400 to $1650 per person plus taxes for a 4D balcony in Jan or Feb.