Oasis omlettes and ice cream

1 minute ago, OnceAMarineAlwaysAMarine said:

For those who have been on Oasis since the amplification, is there an omlette station in the Windjammer for breakfast?  Is there any other breakfast location that serves omlettes (besides the main dining room)?  Also, are there soft serve ice cream machines by the pool? 

The soft serve machines do not contain ice cream. I believe it is called frozen dessert product or something like that.

25 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

The soft serve machines do not contain ice cream. I believe it is called frozen dessert product or something like that.

True. In addition, I’m not sure we’ll be seeing self-serve anything for quite some time to come. 

Not 100% sure, but I think johnny rockets had omelettes. It's free for breakfast. I loved their hash browns and just sometimes added eggs and bacon. But I think they had omelettes

Windjammer was just too too crowded couldnt find seating. I ate in solarium or Johnny rockets for breakfast.

1 hour ago, OnceAMarineAlwaysAMarine said:

For those who have been on Oasis since the amplification, is there an omlette station in the Windjammer for breakfast?  Is there any other breakfast location that serves omlettes (besides the main dining room)?  Also, are there soft serve ice cream machines by the pool? 

I think it was the wipe out cafe in addition to Johnny Rocket.   That was Jan 2019.

1 hour ago, gerif said:

True. In addition, I’m not sure we’ll be seeing self-serve anything for quite some time to come. 

The machines were a hot mess on my Anthem cruise last year. I wouldn't have any then so there is no way I would be tempted now.

27 minutes ago, OnceAMarineAlwaysAMarine said:

Thank you, everyone for your responses.  It does make sense that they will not have the self serve machines after this pandemic, which is fine with me.  However, my grandkids are going to be very disappointed.

Tell the grand kids to hang in there, the death of “self service” is highly over hyped in my opinion. Around here the self serve ice cream, soft drinks, and coffee have all returned; I’m sure the same thing will happen on the ships.