Production shows on the Caribbean Princess

charlesr1966

I'm booked on the Dec 14th sailing on the Caribbean Princess. What production shows will be on this sailing. Snd yes I know anything can change post virus. Also there is enough negativity out there right now no no posts about don't pack yet and good luck if it sails. I need something anything good to look forward too.

• Haha 1

There will be shows but I don't think anyone can respond at this point as to the specific shows that will be on your sailing.

Edited by TM

I like your attitude!  If anything, it gives you something to look forward too!  The light at the end of the rona tunnel!  I doubt even princess has any idea what the shows will be, or even who their crew will be for that matter.  It'll be so interesting to see how princess moves forward, and what their entertainment will look like.  Currently, you wouldn't be able to pack people into the theater they way they normally do.  I was told that on the Caribbean Princess that they also broadcast the live streamed shows in one of the bars (I have never been on the ship, scheduled next July, so I don't know if this is fact or not), so at least there's another option.  

The entire entertainment department was closed after the shutdown, and I have no idea when they will re-open if they aren't already. The entertainment is bound to change. They cancelled the Voice of the Ocean Grand Finale which was scheduled for November. BTW.....we really like the Ultimate Mai Tais. Here's the menu description, and our own version.

90346261_10158002163848433_171754500921491456_n.thumb.jpg.a2f57190ce402845db96d4c4848027b2.jpg.33753a0eef7a397c8e74f98013937c63.jpg

90199786_10158002103258433_6267560949448704000_n.thumb.jpg.e82e87c049895882219ff0e38a4c8306.jpg.12fab913ad920b1b3ec11a71b3ff3209.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone's guess. Before the shutdown the Caribbean was running either Encore or Bravo, can't remember which one as they are both very similar. Both are excellent shows which involve an enlarged orchestra with great songs, and a guest soloist which performs some opera. I always enjoy the James Bond medley. Arrive 45 minutes to an hour early.

Since it is a December cruise, they may have a special holiday show.  We were on her for a Panama Canal cruise one December and they did a nice Christmas show.  Other shows were British Invasion and Motor City I think.  The Voice of the Ocean is entertaining too.  Yes, they did have some of the Princess Theater shows viewed in a lounge too.  I think you will enjoy the entertainment.

26 minutes ago, Waynetor said:

If you are planning to be on the Caribbean P sailing this Dec 14 you will be disappointed.   The ship is leaving Ft. Lauderdale on the 13th for 7 days

Unless the port is closed. 

3 hours ago, MainePrincess said:

Since it is a December cruise, they may have a special holiday show.  We were on her for a Panama Canal cruise one December and they did a nice Christmas show.  Other shows were British Invasion and Motor City I think.  The Voice of the Ocean is entertaining too.  Yes, they did have some of the Princess Theater shows viewed in a lounge too.  I think you will enjoy the entertainment.

Well I really like British Invasion and Motor City! 🙂🇬🇧🏎

13 hours ago, charlesr1966 said:

I'm booked on the Dec 14th sailing on the Caribbean Princess. What production shows will be on this sailing. Snd yes I know anything can change post virus. Also there is enough negativity out there right now no no posts about don't pack yet and good luck if it sails. I need something anything good to look forward too.

I know someone from the entertainment staff on Princess & I’ll ask if they have heard from Princess anything.  I’ll post whatever I hear. 

Tom😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the info. I have sailed over 100 times on Princess. I also know things will change. And thanks for reminding me about the date. I wanted to know what the shows were before this virus stuff happened. I have been been sailing alot on the Crown and Ruby so those shows I knew. I'm taking a friend of mine. It's his first cruise ever. He is so exited.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

....we really like the Ultimate Mai Tais. 

That is one of my all time fave drinks (hence my name)!  What is also really good is if you ask them to not use the grenadine and do a float of chambord with the dark rum!  It's delish!