EU Cruising Requirements

2 minutes ago, The_Big_M said:

Didn't seem to be many young ones spreading it on Ruby Princess.

Probably because 95% of the pax were over 65, or more like over 75.  No flights so the oldies like those NZ cruises.

23 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

Some of the new rules seem to have no basis for implementation. Separate the over 65s? Why. Close the indoor pools? How are they different from the outdoor ones? Like I have said many times, the key is make a set of rules that people who are paying for the experience will be willing to follow. Until then they are better off to keep the ships idle.

Indoor pools have far less airflow than the great outdoors.

There is considerable concern about the aerosol spread of the virus, which has a greater potential indoors.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-06/aerosol-transmission-of-covid-19/12425852

Edited by Docker123

1 hour ago, Docker123 said:

Indoor pools have far less airflow than the great outdoors.

There is considerable concern about the aerosol spread of the virus, which has a greater potential indoors.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-06/aerosol-transmission-of-covid-19/12425852

I saw this article last night. Certainly turns WHO's recommendations around and makes the virus all the more scary. To me public transport is the big danger with trains, trams and buses packed with passengers. No social distancing possible in those crowded conditions. Probably pubs, clubs and almost any indoor public area is in the same boat. 

Leigh