Where was I?

2 minutes ago, patch nine said:

the White House of the Confederency, Richmond, Virginia

White House of the Confederacy, Richmond Virginia. Part of the Museum of the Confederacy complex. Fascinating place to visit, made me unsure about who had won.

Your turn patch nine.

Edited by Docker123

Just now, patch nine said:

Yes it was at Kuranda very recently and eerily deserted with no tourists.  Your turn Bowm54 and Docket gets the bonus point.

Thank you. We were there in late July this year, 2 trains running each way limited to around 50% capacity.

Well worth the trip.

8 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

The Auckland Harbour Bridge on opening day?

Correct, in 1959.
Around 10 years later, 2 extra lanes were added to each side of the bridge by a Japanese company. These extensions have since been known as the  “Nippon Clip-ons”.

Your turn please.

Edited by Bowm54

22 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I'm losing track of what photos I've posted. I don't think I've used this one yet.

I'm starting to have the same problems😆. I look through my photos thinking have I done this one or is this a location someone else has done😉?

Where am I? I was on a shore excursion from a world cruise on the Sea Princess, but I would like to know the location. I haven't actually forgotten 😁, but I want to see if someone else has been there also. Where are these forts?1215389863_mysteryphotodubrovnikforts.JPG.3e79fbbd5e51b5977cc4193ab1bfac67.JPG

Edited by Aus Traveller

14 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Where am I? I was on a shore excursion from a world cruise on the Sea Princess, but I would like to know the location. I haven't actually forgotten 😁, but I want to see if someone else has been there also. Where are these forts?1215389863_mysteryphotodubrovnikforts.JPG.3e79fbbd5e51b5977cc4193ab1bfac67.JPG

Fort Lovrijenac Dubrovnik

Edited by ilikeanswers