Where was I?

1 hour ago, lyndarra said:

Strait of Georgia between Vancouver and Victoria?

You are correct Lyndon, I'm not even sure where on the route we were. The only reason I have a photo is because it was part of our great Europe adventure. It is funny really, many people find it a wonderful little voyage. It is a mini sea cruise all in 1hr and 35minutes, pay the price for the lovely buffet (one has to wonder if that will be back) and watch the islands go by.

Anyway your turn.

50 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

You are correct Lyndon, I'm not even sure where on the route we were. The only reason I have a photo is because it was part of our great Europe adventure. It is funny really, many people find it a wonderful little voyage. It is a mini sea cruise all in 1hr and 35minutes, pay the price for the lovely buffet (one has to wonder if that will be back) and watch the islands go by.

Anyway your turn.

I have done that journey and very much enjoyed it. It was part of a cruise on Millennium and we went by coach onto the ferry to Butchart Gardens for the day.

And now to find another photo.

54 minutes ago, onlyslightlymad said:

Is that in Stanley Park, Vancouver?

That's correct. Near the Lions Gate Bridge. Shortly after I snapped this she started off down the path and two cubs came out of the bushes and followed her. I managed to switch the camera to video in time for that.

Over to you.

Edited by lyndarra
typo

Just now, lyndarra said:

That's correct. Near the Lions Gate Bridge. Shortly after I snapped this she started woff down the path and two cubs came out of the bushes and followed her. I managed to switch the camera to video in time for that.

Over to you.

Where ye olde Totem Poles are. Our Gray Line tour bus broke down in there, had to wait 1.5 hours for another bus, they gave us half our money back from the Vancouver sightseeing tour.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NSWP said:

Where ye olde Totem Poles are. Our Gray Line tour bus broke down in there, had to wait 1.5 hours for another bus, they gave us half our money back from the Vancouver sightseeing tour.

I only realised because we saw a raccoon there too.  The locals thought we were crazy for getting so over-excited.  Sorry, I'm just in from work.  I'll hunt out a photo.

27 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Correct, Fantastico place. Your turn.

Thanks.

Next pic has special meaning. It is the last photo I ever took of my late wife Darra 24 hours before she suffered the first of two brain haemorrhages two weeks apart before finally passing a month to the day later.

It was the last day of a  four week holiday which included a two week Rhine cruise and two weeks in Scotland and Wales doing steam train tours.

IMG_20180610_124922015_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lyndarra said:

Thanks.

Next pic has special meaning. It is the last photo I ever took of my late wife Darra 24 hours before she suffered the first of two brain haemorrhages two weeks apart before finally passing a month to the day later.

It was the last day of a  four week holiday which included a two week Rhine cruise and two weeks in Scotland and Wales doing steam train tours.

IMG_20180610_124922015_HDR.jpg

A memorable photo for you. Rest in peace Darra.

• Like 3