Where was I?

2 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Waterford castle, Ireland

Correct. 

We only stayed there one night, unfortunately. I would have liked more time to enjoy the castle and grounds but we only had a few days to tour around the south of Ireland.

41 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

The "Floating" Torii Gate of Itsukushima Shrine on Itsukushima (Miyajima) Island, Japan.  

You are correct, was a nice place to visit, your turn

12 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

You are correct, was a nice place to visit, your turn

It is indeed. We spent a night in a Ryokan there and I spent ages trying to get a good night shot of the Torii Gate with my new camera. We'd gone out dressed in traditional Japanese garb, supplied by the Ryoken, and when I turned around after getting the shot I wanted I discovered a whole group of tourists taking photos of us! 🤣

3 hours ago, vada_9 said:

I'll go with a Reuban in New York.

It was indeed a Reuban, and it was in New York, but can you identify exactly where in NY? It's an iconic place for that type of food.

34 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Is it Katz's Deli?

It is indeed. Despite being a major tourist attraction in NY it still retains that essential deli atmosphere and the reubens are amazing. I must confess we shared that monster. I'm not much of a fan of American pickles but the green tomato ones were delicious. Good house brand beer too.

23 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

It is indeed. Despite being a major tourist attraction in NY it still retains that essential deli atmosphere and the reubens are amazing. I must confess we shared that monster. I'm not much of a fan of American pickles but the green tomato ones were delicious. Good house brand beer too.

Yes Katz is famous in New York and Schwartz in Montreal. We are considering an east coast Canada cruise after the down under adventure (If that happens), maybe we can try them both out assuming there isn't a 2 hour wait. I'm sorry no way I will stand in line for very long for any sandwich no matter how good.

Now I guess we need a new photo

P1020315.thumb.JPG.1db2b54bdfb03ed8364a737c2a7cce56.JPG

Name the building we are in to have this view.

33 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

I think it is called the Rainbow Tower in the Hilton Hotel? 

My daughter and her family stayed there around this time five years ago.

Very popular with Australian families.

Leigh

Well again it is time for bed So I will pass this on to whoever wants to post a photo.

The photo was taken from the Ilikai which was featured in the opening credits of both Hawaii 5-oh series. Good night everyone be well and perhaps farewell.