What if Canada doesn't open its borders for cruises?

Cruisin Kay D

1 hour ago, bennybear said:

First, because I’m Canadian I will apologize for the moron who tossed his butt.   Inexcusable, the world is their ashtray!  It makes me very sad and angry. 

Please...no need to apologize at all.  She didn't do it because she's Canadian.  She did it because she's stupid.  Trust me, we have our fair share of morons down here too.  Heck, one of the largest fires was set by a gender reveal party. 🙄

• Like 7

15 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Correct - Closed loop cruises (those starting and ending in the same US port) only need stop at least at one non-US port.  Cruises between 2 different US ports (Ft. Lauderdale to San Diego for example) require the vessel to visit a "distant" Foreign port.  "Distant" ports would be those on the South American continent (Cartegena Columbia for example), or "distant" Caribbean islands classified by the US government as part of South America (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao).  It's two set of requirements for two different types of sailings, and it's confusing!

I think that is pretty straight forward, not confusing at all. JMHO

• Like 2

I eat very litttle 'fast food'  and inall these pandmick months, I have broguth almosxt no prepared elsewhere into my house.  I think I could  really enjoy a topnotch restauran t meal,a Pinnacle dinner served to me is  but a dream.  Then again I have eaten all but one meal in all  these months alone.  I have no family and will not go to any neighbor  or friend's house.  I am way too high risk to chance it.  Not worth it to me

23 hours ago, sail7seas said:

I think I could  really enjoy a topnotch restauran t meal,a Pinnacle dinner served to me 

Me too, sail!  But, having to wear a mask entering and leaving the restaurant?  Being served by a waiter/waitress wearing a mask?  Such a "top notch" restaurant dinner or a Pinnacle Grill dinner becomes very, very unappealing to me.  Part of fine dining--as you know--is the ambiance associated with it.  Mask wearing--as necessary as it is currently--does not make me want to spend the money for "top notch" dining or dining at any indoor restaurant.