Required cruise line shore excursions

I think everyone has a whole different attitude during this pandemic.    I don't think the locals are going to be getting up in your face while you are on the beach.    Most beach excursions go to areas that are set up with chairs, umbrellas, etc. so it would be easy to say that section is for RCL cruises, that section is for NCL cruisers, etc.     I go to the beach almost every day and have no problem at all with social distancing at NJ public beaches.      Everyone has been doing their part and spacing themselves out.   At least at this island (LBI).    Beach badge checkers don't even get near people.     

It's very easy to social distance on a beach and I am sure that RCL can figure out how to get us all to a beach for a nice relaxing day in the caribbean.    I am sure RCL will figure out those minor details.     It's being done by MSC and people are content for now so I am sure RCL will figure out how to make it work too.    

On 9/8/2020 at 2:04 PM, ShmuelCharlie said:

Well, I recall taking Princess excursions of St. Petersburg, Helsinki, and Berlin back in '95 because these ports were my first time there. Back in '95, the Soviet Union had just collapsed, but the Russian part still required all tourists to apply for visas. The visa application asked tourists to tell the visa office where we're going, with whom, and when we're going to be visiting the port. Regarding Estonia, I haven't visited that country yet on a cruise, but I do know that I have no plans to re-visit Russia again.  

Estonia is just plain awesomeness 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Apparently, if you spend a ridiculous amount of money, the shipping is included.

It does come in handy working on puzzles

Got it.  Bought glass bowls somewhere in France once and the cost to ship and customs stuff were ridiculous. 

On 9/9/2020 at 7:31 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

I think everyone has a whole different attitude during this pandemic. I don't think the locals are going to be getting up in your face while you are on the beach.   

We were just in Vegas and the locals on the street corners were still trying to hand you stuff, some not wearing masks, all violating your 6' distancing when trying to get you to accept printed material.