Azamara food tips?

mdpa

Lots of my pictures are of the amazing buffets (White Night, Chocolate, Jazz Brunch etc) so I won't post these unless I raise expectations of events that don't happen post Covid, but here is a hint of food elsewhere.  This is not from a speciality but was a rather lovely turkey meal in the main dining room so I am showing you more though as the minimum standard (which is pretty good)

8E5E71B0-96B1-4E45-AC96-05BC9BF6A193_1_201_a.jpeg

Thanks, certainly things to look forward to...I love Turkey dinners and enjoyed trying dover sole on a previous cruise and would love to try it again. Rack of Lamb is something my daughter and I enjoy when given the opportunity.

I always bring the tablets for lactose intolerance although it doesn’t really bother me unless I overdue as in a milkshake.   A small scoop of ice cream or whatever is needed for a Soufflé or cake is not an issue.   Our ancestors are Northern European so we can tolerate modest amounts of dairy.   Folks with African or Southern European ancestors do have more problems.   I would be broken hearted if I could not tolerate Beef Stroganoff.