With NCL air how long can we stay post cruise

belkin

12 minutes ago, casofilia said:

@hallux

Using 

The page detailing NCL's flight booking program/service actually has this information right on it - 

https://www.ncl.com/airservicestandards

I got

LOOKS LIKE THIS PAGE TOOK A PERMANENT HOLIDAY.

That link works fine for me.  Since your error message uses the word "holiday" instead of "vacation" you may be getting routed to one of the non-U.S. NCL sites.

Edited by ColeThornton

So..  Knowing location helps get correct information.  I do see it as part of your profile, but don't always look there when replying to a post, I suggest including that when asking a question about terms of deals as they can vary from region to region.  The terms & conditions I referenced are relevant to the US.

I suggest using your favorite search engine and searching by the terms "NCL free/reduced airfare promo terms" if you took advantage of the free/reduced airfare promo.  Use the term "NCL flight booking service" if that's what you were using.  I'm not in your region, getting the terms for your region would be difficult for me.

I've gone over this several times with NCL recently. It is two days before and two days after.  The timing may be a bit different and be three days if you are changing time zones. We booked an Eastern Med because the price was amazing with the BOGO free. It seems that this is only available on a very few cruises now. It isn't advertised on their website but our agent checked and we got the price of $899 for an open jaw to Athens and returning from Rome to the midwest (not a bigger airport.)  Even though we would like to stay longer than two days, we couldn't pass this up.

That said, we booked a transpacfiic with Princess because going to Australia is an entirely different matter because of the distance. I just wasn't happy with the 2 days/2 days rule with NCL.

Edited by Markanddonna