How does CC plan to do Meet and Mingle during the Covid era to prevent super spreader events?

Can You Say "VACCINE"?!?

Cruising will start again AFTER everyone has taken the vaccine.  RCI will REQUIRE PROOF that you have had the vaccine before you can board the ship.

THEN, we will be able to cruise with aaaaaaall the Normal amenities.

Hope This Helps.

• Like 2

Personally I think this is a good time to end this practice.  Lately the Meet and Mingles are little more than an opportunity for Royal to pass out some cheesy trinkets and bad drinks.  Many people leave after the gifts are gone.  I've had a better time at informal gatherings organized in the roll call.  Just my two Quatloos.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

Personally I think this is a good time to end this practice.  Lately the Meet and Mingles are little more than an opportunity for Royal to pass out some cheesy trinkets and bad drinks.  Many people leave after the gifts are gone.  I've had a better time at informal gatherings organized in the roll call.  Just my two Quatloos.

+1

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

+2   Haven't been to one in years.

Edited by bouhunter

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I don't even go anymore

I only go if there is someone I want to meet who I have been talking to on the rollcall, otherwise, I haven't been going either.  Anthem used to have champagne and mimosas long after other ships stopped drinks but they haven't been doing that the last year or so.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I only go if there is someone I want to meet who I have been talking to on the rollcall, otherwise, I haven't been going either.  Anthem used to have champagne and mimosas long after other ships stopped drinks but they haven't been doing that the last year or so.

I was just thinking of tagging you.  i believe the last one I went to was when I met you and Emmy and I don't remember what ship it was but it was several years ago I think??  Or else the last time I went was when I went on the FR with @Ourusualbeach 

Edited by molly361

3 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I was just thinking of tagging you.  i believe the last one I went to was when I met you and Emmy and I don't remember what ship it was but it was several years ago I think??

Yes, it was a while ago.  I think it was either Allure or Oasis out of Port Everglades and it was the weekend of the air show.  I remember Emmy had a little pink boa for Grumpus' daughter.  I think Mari was on that sailing too, as well as Bugsy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Yes, it was a while ago.  I think it was either Allure or Oasis out of Port Everglades and it was the weekend of the air show.  I remember Emmy had a little pink boa for Grumpus' daughter.  I think Mari was on that sailing too, as well as Bugsy.

Oasis 5/7/16

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Freedom almost free cruise after getting OBC on top of VERY cheap rate   Christmas 2014

6 years ago....times flies.  That was the first deal I found.   It  was the last time we were on a Freedom class ship....been sailing Oasis class since.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Oasis 5/7/16

That's the one.  We sail that week every year for our anniversary, we were on Allure the next year, same week, same port, so forgot which. 🙂   We were waiting in chairs to board and the guy beside me started doing a periscope, it was Bugsy.  I made he promise not to put us in any of his periscopes for the week and he was really good about it.

40 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Yes I was.  I bought the little fans affter I met you.  Then on the Presidents Cruise they gave some out for gifts in the stateroom.  Now I have a back up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DHADEN said:

Cruising will start again AFTER everyone has taken the vaccine.  RCI will REQUIRE PROOF that you have had the vaccine before you can board the ship.

Cite your source, beyond 'Well, why *wouldn't* it be that way?'

1 hour ago, danv3 said:

They’re probably done as official events. If they come back, it won’t be in 2021. 

I dont think it has been cancelled like forever. I am sure we will see it next year or in 2022. I remember such things happening before. I doubt this time it will be any different