Future cruise credit

I have just received an email from RCCL saying my FCC has been extended.  I have never requested a FCC  I have cancelled cruises but have always picked a cash refund.  There is no reference number, no TA mentioned.  I have no idea where this came from.  Is there anywhere online I can check to try get to the bottom of this.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, sean of the seas said:

I have just received an email from RCCL saying my FCC has been extended.  I have never requested a FCC  I have cancelled cruises but have always picked a cash refund.  There is no reference number, no TA mentioned.  I have no idea where this came from.  Is there anywhere online I can check to try get to the bottom of this.

Thanks.

There is no where on line.

This could just be a generic e mail sent to every e mail address they have on file. 

if you have requested and received refunds for all of your cruises then you have nothing to worry about.  If you have not received refunds then you should call.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There is no where on line.

This could just be a generic e mail sent to every e mail address they have on file. 

if you have requested and received refunds for all of your cruises then you have nothing to worry about.  If you have not received refunds then you should call.

Hi Ken          we also got the e  mail last night as according to Royal the certificates for the cancelled Jan & Feb cruises were  to be  issued   on Jan 15th.   Usually we get the printout with the long certificate numbers and the amount  but just a generic info.  Thanks for any info you can give.   Bob & Nancy       

Edited by villager70

2 minutes ago, villager70 said:

Hi Ken          we also got the e  mail last night as according to Royal the certificates for the cancelled Jan & Feb cruises were  to be  issued   on Jan 15th.   Usually we get the printout with the long certificate numbers and the amount  but just a generic info.  Thanks for any info you can give.   Bob & Nancy       

These were just generic e mails that went out about the extension and did not relate to any actual FCC’s.  It was just coincidence that you are also expecting a specific e mail about FCC’s

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davekathy said:

Call, 1-800-526-9723 (C&A).

Of course, you can call.  After waiting to connect, you will have to then wait for the agent to figure out the record and, hopefully, tell you the correct information.

What's so hard to create a simple link on your page with your information?  Could it be they are hoping you will forget your credits?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Of course, you can call.  After waiting to connect, you will have to then wait for the agent to figure out the record and, hopefully, tell you the correct information.

What's so hard to create a simple link on your page with your information?  Could it be they are hoping you will forget your credits?

What's hard is that right now that would cost $$$ and I don't think additional expenditures like that are something RCG is looking to do now just for your convenience.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yogimax said:

I called this morning and got connected to a C&A rep. with no wait time.

Call RC and ask them. That's what I meant by calling. No one on here can answer that question. Only WAGs. 

Edited by davekathy

9 hours ago, davekathy said:

I called this morning and got connected to a C&A rep. with no wait time.

Call RC and ask them. That's what I meant by calling. No one on here can answer that question. Only WAGs. 

I think you are underestimating the CC community.  There are plenty of experts that can answer almost anything on CC.  

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 9:38 AM, sean of the seas said:

Thanks.

I think I may have solved this. 

Rccl cancelled my Empress cruise for November this year which was a L&S from last November I asked the TA to enquire if this L&S could be reapplied to Explorer.  This was not an option and I didn't get round to trying to cancel until today.   When I submitted the online form it was rejected as an error, I am thinking this may have been converted to a FCC as it's a while since I received the cancellation email.  I will check with TA in the morning.

Can a FCC be swopped for a refund.

Thanks.

I called the D+ C&A yesterday and she said credits were generated 2 days ago and hadn't sent any out. Resolutions  got involved and I had a e mail with all four sets of  FCC and dollar amounts in 30 minutes.They said  I would get another in a FEW days from post cruise section whenever they send them out. Bob