Harmony 10 drinks coupon

Preziosa

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It totally varies. A ship could offer it one week and not the next.  All depends on how their sales are and whether they are going to meet their targets. 

This ^^^^ absolutely. We've seen it offered on one week of a B2B and not the other, also it doesn't transfer to the next week as well as anything else.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ashland said:

This ^^^^ absolutely. We've seen it offered on one week of a B2B and not the other, also it doesn't transfer to the next week as well as anything else.

We have had the same experience.  HOWEVER, and I guess the bartenders  want to sell the  card, they always tell us we can use it for the second leg of our B2B.    We are  always  skeptical and don't get the  card if we don't think we can use it on the first leg.  Any remaining drinks  would be worthless if it wasn't offered offered on the second leg.   

The card is popular, and can be used by more than one  person.   It is a good deal for  most mixed  and frozen drinks, but not if you use it for beer. 

M

20 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It totally varies. A ship could offer it one week and not the next.  All depends on how their sales are and whether they are going to meet their targets. 

in my experience it rarely gets offered, but like above it really depends on sales meeting target, which also includes the number of beverage packages they sell, both on ship and pre-cruise

3 minutes ago, cruisegus said:

in my experience it rarely gets offered, but like above it really depends on sales meeting target, which also includes the number of beverage packages they sell, both on ship and pre-cruise

That has been my experience as well.  I don't recall ever seeing it offered but then again I sail at Christmas and March break.  I have heard lots of people saying they do get it so it really varies.

As others have said the card can miraculously appear on offer after a few days if sales of drinks packages have not been good .

On the Vision Panama Canal cruise a couple of years ago I  directly asked the F&B director  , I will withhold the name , if the drinks card was going become  available , this was after 3 or 4 days sailing . He told me no and I left it that but what happens , the card appears for sale with 3 or 4 days left of the cruise ! There are no guarantees when or where  it will be offered so do not bank on it . 

• Like 1