LOVE BOAT on CBS!

CynCyn

CBS All Access needs a subscription.  You can find the "Love Boat" series on Decades TV (over the air).  I've been using my Amazon Recast to program each episode.  Satisfies my fix for now.  Wish I had taken the opportunity to sail on the Pacific Princess.  

The early seasons of Love Boat can be viewed, free, on its own channel on Pluto TV with several ways to access. Interesting to see the external shots on deck and how Pier 93 terminal in San Pedro has changed. But even more so, how the times have changed!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

CBS All Access needs a subscription.  You can find the "Love Boat" series on Decades TV (over the air).  I've been using my Amazon Recast to program each episode.  Satisfies my fix for now.  Wish I had taken the opportunity to sail on the Pacific Princess.  

That is a great idea about the recast.

I expect to move to a place with no cable soon.    I knew about the recast, but hadn't thought about it recently.

I'll have to wait for black friday / prime day / bezos retirement part / etc.

• Like 1

Oh GREAT!  I miss Love Boat, the reason my parent went on their first cruise (with me in tow) in 1982 on the Sun Viking (get it).  Huge Princess fan since our family took the Dawn in 1997 and taken them almost every year to every other year since.  As a CBS ALL Access subscriber (4.95 with commercials / mnth ro $9.95 without) for the Star Trek Universe, this is an added bonus!

Love. . .exciting and new. . .

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 8:35 AM, mtnesterz said:

The early seasons of Love Boat can be viewed, free, on its own channel on Pluto TV with several ways to access. Interesting to see the external shots on deck and how Pier 93 terminal in San Pedro has changed. But even more so, how the times have changed!

Just want to reiterate for anyone who wants to watch The Love Boat for free 24/7.  Pluto TV is available on any major streaming device or regular computer.  Love watching those classic episodes!