Eden dinner

macaroni

Yes, the show is much reduced from what it was in terms of audience interaction. Also, if you are seated on the back wall furthest from the stairs, you will by nature of the seating be less 'in" the show. Request that of the Eden maitre d' before you reservation.

I saw a webinar about the Apex and Eden, at least on the Apex, has a much different menu that what was on the Edge.  More along the lines of Murano but not identical and the entertainment has been changed.  
It wasn’t t clear  that these changes would occur on the Edge but since  Eden met with mixed success on the Edge I would think she will have the same menu and type of entertainment as Apex. 

23 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Less, but not totally without interaction.  It is distracting.

Perhaps to some but not all, IMO.  I found the show to be different, but different enough from staid and stale, to be a nice change of pace for entertainment.

Can you make res in EDEN for dinner on a night or for a  time when the show is not scheduled?  Dinner menu looks ecclectic but intetsting,  The show became watered down..no  stage.  We found it sophmoric and boring...entertainers worked  hard with bad material( my opinion)

We had dinner in the Eden in March 2019.  There really wasn’t  a show.   There were performers that mingled among the guests.   If you held up the candle they would come to your table and talk to you.

There were nightly shows in the Eden lounge that started around 10 pm.   It lasted until 11:30.   Some of the overhead stuff may have been visible in the restaurant depending on where you were seated.   Passengers would come and go during the show just like any any lounge act/show.  It was a bar with a show 

I don’t think the dinner at the time was worth the full price.  We got 1/2 off and for us that was a stretch.   When cruising starts again the Eden restaurant will be completely different according to the website so any opinions or remarks may not be applicable 

That was our experience and I am sure others had  different.  Things were constantly changing as the ship was still in the learning mode.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

6 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Less, but not totally without interaction.  It is distracting.

When did you last eat in Eden?  Weren’t you on one of the very first Edge cruises?

Edited by Oville

6 hours ago, LGW59 said:

Perhaps to some but not all, IMO.  I found the show to be different, but different enough from staid and stale, to be a nice change of pace for entertainment.

We are in Eden on our last Edge cruise in Mid-January 2020.  It was our best dinner ever on a cruise ship. As you know some opine here without the actual experience.

Edited by Oville

6 hours ago, hcat said:

Can you make res in EDEN for dinner on a night or for a  time when the show is not scheduled?  Dinner menu looks ecclectic but intetsting,  The show became watered down..no  stage.  We found it sophmoric and boring...entertainers worked  hard with bad material( my opinion)

If I recall I think you eat early and don’t think you would run into an issue.

BTW, we had to go to the east coast to get it but we got a Pfizer shot 8 days ago.  Back over again in 13 days but we are so relieved.