Singapore_Flowrider questions???

Mr. Ski is curious as to how the Flowrider is currently operating on the sailings out of Singapore.

What has changed?

Do they still help you in? (touching crew member?)

Social distancing in line?

Masks required in line?

All factual comments/experiences appreciated. 

Please do not express an opinion on what you think should be done, only share any experience you have had or that has been shared with you from someone who actually has the facts. 

Thank you in advance!

I wasn't watching too closely so I didn't see how the crew members were helping people in/out of the Flowrider, but I'll be on Quantum again on Thursday so I could take a closer look. As to the line, both masks and social distancing were required:

No description available.

1 minute ago, masteradept said:

I wasn't watching too closely so I didn't see how the crew members were helping people in/out of the Flowrider, but I'll be on Quantum again on Thursday so I could take a closer look. As to the line, both masks and social distancing were required:

That’s a different perspective for watching from what I’m used to on Oasis class ships. 

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That’s a different perspective for watching from what I’m used to on Oasis class ships. 

Never been on one so can't say (would love to though!) I was actually there watching the iFly rather than the Flowrider, but happened to snap this photo from the iFly spectator area.

10 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Can't tell for sure, those people waiting on those spots with their shirts off may be in line for the flow rider, that is how far the line may space out with social distancing.

Just now, Jimbo said:

Can't tell for sure, those people waiting on those spots with their shirts off may be in line for the flow rider, that is how far the line may space out with social distancing.

I’m sure they are in line which means there is public access.  On Oasis class ships there is no public access from that point of view. 

13 minutes ago, masteradept said:

Never been on one so can't say (would love to though!) I was actually there watching the iFly rather than the Flowrider, but happened to snap this photo from the iFly spectator area.

Must have changed then, since we have been on the flowrider, why wouldn't anybody be able to stand from there and view the wipeouts.....Place to watch them smack up against the back wall.

24 minutes ago, masteradept said:

Thank you so much!!!!!  Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

There is YouTube Quantum vlog s 😇

They still instruct you ,you wipe out on your own unless your drowning, they have big flip flop sticker on the deck were you stand and mask required in line ... another Facts only thread 🙄 have the days of speculation gone ?

35 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

There is YouTube Quantum vlog s 😇

They still instruct you ,you wipe out on your own unless your drowning, they have big flip flop sticker on the deck were you stand and mask required in line ... another Facts only thread 🙄 have the days of speculation gone ?

There will always be speculation as long as CC is around. It’s nice to have a thread that doesn’t involve covid speculation or any other for that matter.

We went in Dec and will be going later this month. 

The crew wasn’t allowed to help just tell you how to do it and once in a while would do a demonstration. The advanced time was really limited as well. I believe 1/2 hour at the beginning and end of day. 

It did seem that you were given more time to ride however the line was constantly long but our cruise last year on sea days it was long too. 

On 3/8/2021 at 6:59 PM, Sail n Snow said:

We went in Dec and will be going later this month. 

The crew wasn’t allowed to help just tell you how to do it and once in a while would do a demonstration. The advanced time was really limited as well. I believe 1/2 hour at the beginning and end of day. 

It did seem that you were given more time to ride however the line was constantly long but our cruise last year on sea days it was long too. 

Thanks.  

random and unimportant question here.. but curious

when riding, where do you put your mask? i feel like it would blow away if left to the side while riding. you could always give it to someone from your party, assuming they're with you. but what if they arent? 

obviously unimportant and trivial. just curious 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, allisonb22 said:

when riding, where do you put your mask? i feel like it would blow away if left to the side while riding. you could always give it to someone from your party, assuming they're with you. but what if they arent? 

Just curious to were you put your .

Key card , hat , sunglasses  , flip flops and towel ?

4 hours ago, allisonb22 said:

I left mine on the bench with my Key card , hat , sunglasses, flip flops and towel

• Haha 1