I Miss The Bliss...

Seriously looking at a Bliss cruise out of LA in December 2021.

Really want to sail her.  Had a couple of Alaska cruises on the Bliss cancelled that I was looking forward to.

I've heard and read nothing but great things about the Bliss.

• Like 1

@All-ready2cruise I sailed on the Bliss INTO Vancouver.  Beautiful trip in, great ship.  Definitely be on deck to go under the bridge - it's CLOSE.  I think someone told me there's a 20 minute window at low tide during which the Bliss can safely make the transit, they have to be ON TIME.  Enjoyed the ship so much I booked a trip 6 months later and went the other direction to Mexico!

Loved that OL and the Waterfront (both pictured above).

@graphicguy I'm probably one of those.  Loved that ship and definitely looking forward to my next opportunity to sail on her again!

• Like 2

Sigh. My next cruise was supposed to have been next month on Bliss from LA to Vancouver.

I had Bliss booked twice for 2021 so in theory, my next NCL cruise will be the Christmas/NYE cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Upon embarkation I am going to grab a Moscow Mule and run off to a certain favorite spot on The Waterfront. That will truly be Bliss.

The Bliss is my favorite ship in the fleet.  Had the pleasure of doing the Inaugural Panama Canal cruise from Miami to Los Angeles (15 days) and then the repositioning cruise from Los Angeles to Vancouver the following year. (Hi @hallux).  Even though the Encore is very similar, there is just something about the Bliss that Encore was missing (but I would love it if the Bliss had Onda...then it would be perfect)!

• Like 2

On 3/22/2021 at 10:34 AM, graphicguy said:

Seriously looking at a Bliss cruise out of LA in December 2021.

I'm booked on one of those Mexican Riviera cruises for December... I'm seriously thinking it's the first one on my list with a decent chance of going.  Loved the Bliss, the surprise was Q, I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, trivimp said:

I'm booked on one of those Mexican Riviera cruises for December... I'm seriously thinking it's the first one on my list with a decent chance of going.  Loved the Bliss, the surprise was Q, I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did.  

That's the BBQ joint, right?  I can polish off some BBQ if it's good!

I'm looking at 12/12/21 on the Bliss.

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, graphicguy said:

That's the BBQ joint, right?  I can polish off some BBQ if it's good!

I'm looking at 12/12/21 on the Bliss.

We can attest that the Beef Brisket there is very good. We did a 14 day cruise out of NYC just before everything shut down...and we went there 3 times. Fun times!

• Like 2

We are booked back to back on the Bliss (12/5 and 12/12). We did the same (back to back on the Bliss) in October 2019. It was our last cruise before the pandemic, and hopefully it will be our first post-pandemic cruise.

We enjoyed everything about the Bliss, but Ocean Blue was the best dinner place for us. But honestly it is all good! And it will be great to get back to cruising!

15 hours ago, M4RK said:

We are booked back to back on the Bliss (12/5 and 12/12). We did the same (back to back on the Bliss) in October 2019. It was our last cruise before the pandemic, and hopefully it will be our first post-pandemic cruise.

We enjoyed everything about the Bliss, but Ocean Blue was the best dinner place for us. But honestly it is all good! And it will be great to get back to cruising!

Just booked the Bliss for the 12/12 sailing.  Hope we get a chance to meet up.

15 hours ago, M4RK said:

We're on the 12/5.  I thought about doing a B2B, but we have some comps to use up in Vegas before they expire at the end of the year, so we're doing that instead for our second week.  Also, I started a roll call!