Plus fares have returned

skynight

They are back in less than 24 hours. The additional amount remains $40/pp

"We know it's April Fools' Day, but we're not kidding when we say Princess Plus features:

• Premier Beverage Package, which you can enjoy anywhere on board with OceanNow®
  • MedallionNet®, the best Wi-Fi at sea
  • gratuities paid on your behalf

Available for all guests. All destinations. All staterooms. It really is “for all.” It sounds too good to be true, but trust us. We wouldn’t fool you, not even today."

Edited by skynight
  • Like 1

It is not a matter of returning.

Princess has stated that for the foreseeable future Princess Plus will be a marketing option.

It is not a sale, just a $40/day/person option that will be around. When "sales" are announced, the sale features are usually included with both Princess Savers and Princess Plus pricing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, caribill said:

It is not a matter of returning.

Princess has stated that for the foreseeable future Princess Plus will be a marketing option.

It is not a sale, just a $40/day/person option that will be around. When "sales" are announced, the sale features are usually included with both Princess Savers and Princess Plus pricing.

So it is written so it shall be...

Cheers!

So if you book a cruise today;  the only option you have is to have Princess Plus included in your fare?  Or can you just book basic cabin without any extras? 

Edited by AF-1

They’re not including location upgrades. This makes for higher fares.  The current fare is $328 more per person than when I booked this cruise in January. And it’s $525 more pp than the last fare reduction we got from early March.

We have 3 booked. Like you, I'm very glad we booked when we did. Same with the ezair fare. It's too early to book air for our 2022 cruise. But for the Nov. cruise I booked air as soon as it became available. The air has gone up & up. 

On 4/1/2021 at 3:29 PM, skynight said:

They are back in less than 24 hours. The additional amount remains $40/pp

"We know it's April Fools' Day, but we're not kidding when we say Princess Plus features:

• Premier Beverage Package, which you can enjoy anywhere on board with OceanNow®
  • MedallionNet®, the best Wi-Fi at sea
  • gratuities paid on your behalf

Available for all guests. All destinations. All staterooms. It really is “for all.” It sounds too good to be true, but trust us. We wouldn’t fool you, not even today."

Its been an option since last year. You has two options. One with all of the above and one without the three add ons.

5 hours ago, Orlando Vic said:

The plus fare now does NOT include the location upgrade or a specialty dinner. I got all FIVE perks. 😀

The Plus fare amenities never did include the location upgrade or specialty dinner.

It was the Best Sale Ever that had these and they were included if you booked the Princess Savers fare or the Princess Plus fare.

Is it possible to do a plus fare for one person and the regular fare for the other cabin occupant?  My wife doesn't drink at all so no advantage for a plus fare for her.

5 hours ago, TM said:

Is it possible to do a plus fare for one person and the regular fare for the other cabin occupant?  My wife doesn't drink at all so no advantage for a plus fare for her.

They both have to have the same fare.  Not sure about the answer to your other question.