Royal Shareholder Benefit

1 minute ago, WALKER1313 said:

Yes, I searched.

How early can I send the shareholder information to Royal. I have cruises booked from Fall this year to December next year?

Thanks

As soon as you book the cruise.  I’ve seen many applied well over a year in advance. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, WALKER1313 said:

Yes, I searched.

How early can I send the shareholder information to Royal. I have cruises booked from Fall this year to December next year?

Thanks

I have mine applied to a March 2023 cruise

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, geminitwin said:

Submitted for my first Shareholder Benefit a couple weeks ago for an Adventure sailing in July.  Where will I see it and how will I know that it's been applied?

You will receive an email noting the Shareholder OBC has been applied to the booking.  Sometimes it may take 1-2 days to see it reflected in your cruise planner.

I've applied for the benefit for cruises thru early 2023 and the OBCs were almost instantly approved and reflected.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, geminitwin said:

Submitted for my first Shareholder Benefit a couple weeks ago for an Adventure sailing in July.  Where will I see it and how will I know that it's been applied?

You might want to check on it or resend it.  It has never taken 2 weeks.  You can see the OBC when you log in to your Cruise Planner

41 minutes ago, DCL4ME said:

Can someone please give me the email address to send the information for our cruise. Thanks so much!

3. How do I redeem this benefit?
Provide your name, address, confirmation number, ship and sailing date along with a copy of your shareholder proxy card, a current (60-90 days) brokerage statement or a current (30-60 days) trade confirmation or a letter from your broker on broker related letterhead showing proof of share ownership in Royal Caribbean Group along with your sailing date, name of vessel and reservation/booking number.  You can either: mail the documents to Royal Caribbean Group, Investor Relations, 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, Florida  33132-2096, fax the documents to (305) 373-6699 or email jpeg/pdf images of all required documents to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.

Requests should be received in our office approximately 2-3 weeks prior to your sail date.

Please direct all inquiries to the Shareholder Benefit Team: (954) 628-9325, option #3

You can complete your Shareholder Onboard Credit Offer Request electronically here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Should be in the upper part of the planner web page.

Also I usually will get an email from Celebrity with a PDF of my guest invoice (even though I book with a TA) & it shows under OBC the $100 for a 7 night cruise or if a longer cruise a higher OBC. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, phillygirl2400 said:

Just applied for 2021-2022 cruises. I wonder if they will get approved. 😊

No reason they shouldn’t. Could take a few days. If you don’t get email from Celebrity keep checking on line in your cruise planner. A few times I didn’t get email but the $$$ showed up in my cruise planner. 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 8:49 AM, alibaba1 said:

3. How do I redeem this benefit?
Provide your name, address, confirmation number, ship and sailing date along with a copy of your shareholder proxy card, a current (60-90 days) brokerage statement or a current (30-60 days) trade confirmation or a letter from your broker on broker related letterhead showing proof of share ownership in Royal Caribbean Group along with your sailing date, name of vessel and reservation/booking number.  You can either: mail the documents to Royal Caribbean Group, Investor Relations, 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, Florida  33132-2096, fax the documents to (305) 373-6699 or email jpeg/pdf images of all required documents to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.

Requests should be received in our office approximately 2-3 weeks prior to your sail date.

Please direct all inquiries to the Shareholder Benefit Team: (954) 628-9325, option #3

You can complete your Shareholder Onboard Credit Offer Request electronically here.

I don't recall getting a RC proxy card when we purchased a ton of shares last year.  How do I get one?.

8 minutes ago, Colorado Babe said:

I don't recall getting a RC proxy card when we purchased a ton of shares last year.  How do I get one?.

Don’t need proxy card. Please read post #11 for info. 

1 minute ago, coldflame said:

Benefit doesn't stack with other discounts and promotions, afaik. So if you already have an OBC from a different promo, the benefit will not apply.

That used to be the case, was hardly ever able to have it applied, but a couple years ago it changed & it can be applied now with all promos, discounts, etc. I have it applied to 9 cruises booked through May 2022 with no problem. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LorraineP said:

That used to be the case, was hardly ever able to have it applied, but a couple years ago it changed & it can be applied now with all promos, discounts, etc. I have it applied to 9 cruises booked through May 2022 with no problem. 

Oh sweet. Wasn't aware of the change. It was more or less useless last time I checked.

On 6/3/2021 at 5:21 PM, long4acruise said:

You will receive an email noting the Shareholder OBC has been applied to the booking.  Sometimes it may take 1-2 days to see it reflected in your cruise planner.

I've applied for the benefit for cruises thru early 2023 and the OBCs were almost instantly approved and reflected.

Maybe you'll get an email

I applied for the benefit for my Aug Alaska and the only way i know it was applied was my final payment voucher had $100 onboard credit listed and then it also showed when i went into the cruise planner.

But it was easy pesy to apply on line up load a pdf copy of my brokerage statement (personal info other than name blacked out) and it gave the option to add other cruise bookings at the end.

• Like 2