The Ovation has made it to Seattle!

Good Morning - I got up early to watch her arrive!  The news crew was there also. So excited to see a cruise ship in Seattle again!  She's here for six weeks before her first cruise August 13th.  I'll be on her!

Serenade arriving tomorrow.

Ovation Seattle 2 2021-06-29.jpg

Ovation Pulling in 2021-06-29.jpg

Ovation Seattle 2021-06-29 (2).jpg

• Like 20

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing photos. We are on the Sept 3 sailing. Cannot wait to be back on a ship! 

Please keep us posted when you are back from your trip.

Happy Sailing!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Baowen said:

Good Morning - I got up early to watch her arrive!  The news crew was there also. So excited to see a cruise ship in Seattle again!  She's here for six weeks before her first cruise August 13th.  I'll be on her!

Spectacular! Well done @Baowen Thanks for the pictures, that is commitment to the CC cause.  

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Baowen said:

We are as well.  We are excited to cruise again. And to Alaska no less. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mzlisap said:

My family has 5 rooms booked on the Aug 13th cruise. We are so excited! Glad to hear the ship is there already and getting prepped. 

I'll  see you then!

I plan on posting the cruise compasses for those sailing after us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just listening to the local Seattle news about the Ovation. They are saying that masks and check in appointments will be required for boarding in the terminal.  The Ovation will be operating "way" below capacity to meet the CDC guidelines for social distancing.

• Like 1

Thank you!

Nice to finally see a Royal Carribean ship in Seattle. We were a group of 30 among hundreds booked on the Ovation, Singapore to Tokyo, then Tokyo to Seattle, b2b, cancelled due to covid.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

Thank you!

Nice to finally see a Royal Carribean ship in Seattle. We were a group of 30 among hundreds booked on the Ovation, Singapore to Tokyo, then Tokyo to Seattle, b2b, cancelled due to covid.

That would have been an amazing cruise!  Wow

On 6/29/2021 at 10:44 AM, suamom said:

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing photos. We are on the Sept 3 sailing. Cannot wait to be back on a ship! 

Please keep us posted when you are back from your trip.

Happy Sailing!

We will be there with you!

20 hours ago, Baowen said:

Just listening to the local Seattle news about the Ovation. They are saying that masks and check in appointments will be required for boarding in the terminal.  The Ovation will be operating "way" below capacity to meet the CDC guidelines for social distancing.

yea but I am on NCL and even with a vaccine I have to take a quick test.  Wondering if Ovation will do this.  Also wondering if Ovation is doing a Test cruise like Serenade.

boy even having a vaccine still lots of concerns and worries over rules,

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 7:08 PM, Baowen said:

What guidelines?  Today Washington State is Fully Open!!                                  

Washington state is reopening on Wednesday. A look at what that means (kitsapsun.com)

Edited by Sam.Seattle