Video blog/diary

Qld13

Hi

Very jealous of the people who are back to cruising, still don't know if we will be able to leave Australia to do our Feb 22 cruise yet!! Have been reading all the posts about the Moon cruise on at the moment and loving it, I just wandered if there is anyone who is doing a video blog or diary of this cruise on Youtube at all, if so could you point me in the direction of it.

Thank you

Are you asking about regular folks? I have been cruising for many years but have never done any type of blog.....would not know how and it is not something I would even take the time to do.  Or are you referring to a professional person who does blogs for a living?

Hi Lois

Anyone who has a phone or video camera that might take some video and post it. There have been a few on the recent UK cruises on MSC and Viking.

On 7/4/2021 at 12:41 AM, Reef Knot said:

Over on Facebook there is a Silversea passenger group. I know plenty of photos are posted, you might want to ask over there maybe videos are uploaded also.

Didn’t know that—I’ll look for it, thanks.

15 minutes ago, cruiseej said:

@ronrick1943  The Facebook group is called Silversea Passengers: https://www.*****/silverseapassengers. When you first visit, you need to "sign up" to be a member of the closed group; you answer two simple questions and agree to abide by the rules, and you'll be approved within a day or hours. 

Thanks