Will a test required prior to boarding Anthem in Bayonne?

We transfer to the Anthem from QM2 in November on the same day. Will a negative PCR or flow test or other type of test be required however many days PRIOR to boarding? Because we have no chance of getting one done if we do.

Protocols haven't been announced, so tough to say.

You have to attest if you have travelled internationally in the two weeks prior to boarding. If you say yes, they do a quick test on the spot(takes 15-20 minutes). Several vloggers in FL who are hopping from ship to ship now are running into these delays.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ace2542 said:

We transfer to the Anthem from QM2 in November on the same day. Will a negative PCR or flow test or other type of test be required however many days PRIOR to boarding? Because we have no chance of getting one done if we do.

No one on the boards here can answer your question, and since it changes weekly, you might want to be careful with planning.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dat Cruisin Couple said:

Protocols haven't been announced, so tough to say.

You have to attest if you have travelled internationally in the two weeks prior to boarding. If you say yes, they do a quick test on the spot(takes 15-20 minutes). Several vloggers in FL who are hopping from ship to ship now are running into these delays.

If we had to a test prior to arrival would they accept a test from Cunard? If not would be screwed? And would they accept the same day disembarkation test which I am sure Cunard will do at Brooklyn for embarkation in bayonne? Are they not accepting other ships tests?

12 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

If we had to a test prior to arrival would they accept a test from Cunard? If not would be screwed? And would they accept the same day disembarkation test which I am sure Cunard will do at Brooklyn for embarkation in bayonne? Are they not accepting other ships tests?

I don`t understand why people keep asking questions about protocols for December or later no one on earth knows yet...

And yes, if a test comes from a doctor they would also accept a test from a Cunard doctor.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ace2542 said:

Protocols for Bayonne/Cape Liberty Port and November have not yet been announced.    Oasis OTS is doing first test sailing on or about Aug 22 to start their cruises out of this port for September. 

If you are a resident of a country other than US, it is unknown if you will be allowed into the US.     If your sailing does happen and you are permitted to enter the US, I suspect Royal could accept the test done by Cunard or Royal will simply perform their own test at cruise terminal.         Stay tuned and see how things go the next couple of months.  

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

And yes, if a test comes from a doctor they would also accept a test from a Cunard doctor

Serious question. How would Royal know I hadn't bribed the Cunard doctor. Not saying I would attempt to nor that I could. Just a question but a serious one. And didn't that woman who got thrown off the ship buy the vaccinated wristband or try to.

On 7/29/2021 at 6:44 AM, ace2542 said:

I wouldn't risk it if I were you😇

• Like 1