What is in the comp minibar setup for suites?

MarkBearSF

We'll be traveling in a suite for the first time in October. It's a five-day trip to Cabo from LA. We're staying on board and treating it as a luxurious five days at sea. 
Anyway... Among the suite perks is a minibar setup. What exactly is in the setup and can we swap mini bottles to our preferences? (In our case it would work out to be 60% gin 40% scotch, no vodka, bourbon, rum, tequila)

The mini bar set up is same as what you get in a regular cabin.   the first setup is free for suites.  You will have Coke, Diet Coke, Club Soda, Perrier, Beer, Wine, Etc.  After you drink the original stock, you will be charged for refills.  You can call the room service line and have them switch out items in the frig. We don't drink diet coke, so we ask for regular cokes.  Hope this helps

2 x 50ml each of vodka usually Sky; Gin probably Gordons; Scotch usually Dewars; Cognac Brandy

2 bottles beer

6 cans of soda, usually 2 each of Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke

2 bottles of Perrier or maybe cans of seltzer

2 pint bottles of water

Items can be traded by calling room service. Alcoholic bottles can be traded for other alcoholic bottles or any non alcoholic item. Non-alcoholic items can be traded for other non-alcoholic items.

The entire mini bar can be traded for a bottle of wine or two specialty coffee packages. 

• Like 3

Be aware you get 2 bottles of water every night in a full suite so unless you need extra trade out the bottles in your fridge for another soft drink. The first night they might say no, we start tomorrow but I remind them it clearly states EVERY night. I keep the water at my bedside and want it there the first night and don't  want to use the mini bar water since I trade the bar out for all diet cokes. 

53 minutes ago, Chai8 said:

Does anyone know if the minibar setup also applies to mini suites or suites only? 

Thanks!

full suites only ... and just another reason Princess should remove the word "suite" from the mini classification and come up with something else for those cabins

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Chai8 said:

Does anyone know if the minibar setup also applies to mini suites or suites only? 

Thanks!

For cabins it is full suites only. Elite loyalty passengers also receive the mini bar in any cabin category. Elite loyalty members in full suites receive two mini bars. 

9 hours ago, MarkBearSF said:

We'll be traveling in a suite for the first time in October. It's a five-day trip to Cabo from LA. We're staying on board and treating it as a luxurious five days at sea. 

What a great idea!  Does anyone know what brand of beer they put in the selection now?

2 hours ago, Kay S said:

What a great idea!  Does anyone know what brand of beer they put in the selection now?

Hi did you read post #9?  They attached a PFF file with the entire mini bar contents.  Have a great day. Cheers

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I created this check out to leave for Room Service (and help me when I call in the exchange).  If you are a non-alcoholic drinker, you may exchange the entire bar out for 2 coffee cards or all sodas/water.  

Mini Bar Set Up x.pdf 21.14 kB · 37 downloads

Thanks, Renee. I'm saving it for future use.

• Like 2