Live Horizon/Mardi Gras B2B 8/1-8/7and 8/7-814

jimbo5544

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Amber Cove.  Been here twice before.  First view this morning  

What do you have planned for Amber Cove?  I am on the Horizon in September and my itinerary just got changed to include Amber Cove. 

11 hours ago, AtSeaWithChris said:

Wow, that's like 15 minutes per cabin or something close. We always try to keep towels together on the floor in the bathroom and all trash in cans and leaving nothing on the bed. So it's never too much trouble. We will probably pull the covers up too.

That might be a good thread to start on CC, being helpful to our room stewards! 👍

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, redsox1584 said:

What do you have planned for Amber Cove?  I am on the Horizon in September and my itinerary just got changed to include Amber Cove. 

Probably not what you want to hear.    We are staying on the ship.  For several reasons.  The first is we are still in the jonesing mood for the ship (this ship, the next ship, really any ship).  The sexo d reason is masks are required here inside and outside except when swimming, eating or drinking.   We did not decide this till this morning.  

• Like 4

Probably not what you want to hear.    We are staying on the ship.  For several reasons.  The first is we are still in the jonesing mood for the ship (this ship, the next ship, really any ship).  The sexo d reason is masks are required here inside and outside except when swimming, eating or drinking.   We did not decide this till this morning.  

What about laying in a deck chair in Amber Cove? Thanks mask there too!

Thanks for responding. I’m also excited just to get back on a ship!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, helene109 said:

What about laying in a deck chair in Amber Cove? Thanks mask there too!

39 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

On the ship they are not required

I think Helene meant the deck chairs at Amber Cove pool area, off the ship.

Any useful images of the one-sheet FunTimes?  Always curious to see what else is going on!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Any useful images of the one-sheet FunTimes?  Always curious to see what else is going on!

Yes exactly I worded it wrong! Might have to stand in the pool to not wear mask if I get off in Amber Cove.

2 hours ago, helene109 said:

Thanks again for posting on your cruise! So helpful! Might be great to have the ship to explore more with less people onboard!

There are def some good benefits to  cruising with a non filled ship.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, helene109 said:

Yes exactly I worded it wrong! Might have to stand in the pool to not wear mask if I get off in Amber Cove.

Sorry,  Donkey was pretty explicit, “worn at all times except swimming eating and drinking.  I will try and ask others who went ashore later.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

I have not seen a paper funtimes.  I will swing by GS and pick one up and take a pic and post it.  Interestingly, I have not seen one paper menu in the mdr.  The qr code links on the table to open the menu (food and wine separate) seem to be well received.