Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

2 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Trust me just looked again and STILL available, though already have 2 Panama Canal Cruises in next 15 Months. "Trying" to live in a Budget...

Wondering if you'll manage to resist... 😆

4 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Trust me just looked again and STILL available, though already have 2 Panama Canal Cruises in next 15 Months. "Trying" to live in a Budget...

We're doing the two Radiance Panama Canal sailings in 2023

Scored amazing JR Suite price for October SD to Tampa.

14 minutes ago, STEVE-O said:

We're doing the two Radiance Panama Canal sailings in 2023

Scored amazing JR Suite price for Tampa October SD to Tampa.

Nice! Doing Radiance PC Fall2023 and Serenade's this Oct part of a B5B all in Corner/Aft #9256. Only one leg not paid with my FCC's from last 2yrs. 

• Like 1

I'm looking to do a bucked list Asia cruise out of Singapore/Bangkok and only seeing cruises up until April of 2023.  This is going to take a lot of planning and wondered why there aren't any cruises further out than that?  When will the next round of Asia cruises be available?  

1 hour ago, Surfguyxxx said:

I'm looking to do a bucked list Asia cruise out of Singapore/Bangkok and only seeing cruises up until April of 2023.  This is going to take a lot of planning and wondered why there aren't any cruises further out than that?  When will the next round of Asia cruises be available?  

Sometime in the week starting 29 August. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Surfguyxxx said:

This is going to take a lot of planning and wondered why there aren't any cruises further out than that?

RCI has typically left Asian schedules till much later than the rest of the locations - given the uncertainties there, it makes even more sense now.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, springaussie said:

Sometime in the week starting 29 August. 

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

RCI has typically left Asian schedules till much later than the rest of the locations - given the uncertainties there, it makes even more sense now.

I hate being impatient 😬😂

On 8/3/2022 at 12:17 PM, Surfguyxxx said:

I hate being impatient 😬😂

Actually, I don't think you are so impatient.  The Asia deployment was originally scheduled for 4 months ago. I've been waiting too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kccrzr said:

Actually, I don't think you are so impatient.  The Asia deployment was originally scheduled for 4 months ago. I've been waiting too.

Agree, though this is an exception as in normal times we are now spoiled. I remember Decades ago when dates came out less then a yr before my sailing was normal. Last one of mine sails 540+ days from Date I Booked it

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Summer 2023(April-Sept) on Serenade was Re-released now out of Tampa. Included a 12nite Tampa-Boston Repo in September...and yes got my usual Corner/Aft!

Thanks for the heads up. We were supposed to be on the Serenade transatlantic they cancelled in September of 2023, but this one is also very interesting. 

Just now, RosieRoo said:

Thanks for the heads up. We were supposed to be on the Serenade transatlantic they cancelled in September of 2023, but this one is also very interesting. 

Your Welcome! Almost jumped on the TransAtlan myself. Done the reverse Boston to Florida Fall/Halloween Repos 8 times on this Ship or Class. Be weird going reverse. Price this one isn't too bad either!

Summer 2023(April-Sept) on Serenade was Re-released now out of Tampa. Included a 12nite Tampa-Boston Repo in September...and yes got my usual Corner/Aft!

Wow that repo cruise is a great itinerary and they are practically giving it away at those prices! I’m tempted to book the 2br owner’s suite on the aft. 

22 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Your Welcome! Almost jumped on the TransAtlan myself. Done the reverse Boston to Florida Fall/Halloween Repos 8 times on this Ship or Class. Be weird going reverse. Price this one isn't too bad either!

I’ve booked that transatlantic itinerary several times and it’s always been cancelled for some reason either by them or me 🙄.  I’ve also done that Boston to Florida repo several times, the no name storm, hurricane Sandy, and a few others. We probably passed each other in the hallway heading aft 😊. Thanks again. 

• Like 1

That is a fantastic price....if I didn't already have the Radiance PC in October, I'd be jumping on that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Husky1987 said:

That is a fantastic price....if I didn't already have the Radiance PC in October, I'd be jumping on that.

Yup! Couldn't resist myself, also doing the Radiance PC with my Daughter, Grand Daughter and SIL. Radiance only Ship this Class hadn't yet done, got a great Price on this one also

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruise Gopher said:

Wow that repo cruise is a great itinerary and they are practically giving it away at those prices! I’m tempted to book the 2br owner’s suite on the aft. 

Agree. In past I paid more for one of my Boston-Tampa 12nite then I am for this 12nite Tampa-Boston AND the Radiance 16niter PC combined! Though SOLO 340+ didnt have back 10+ yrs ago helps... One yr Royal Oops online pricing and they gave Booked Passengers a choice pay the higher real/fixed price or cancel. Well they didnt catch this ones, scored the 2Bd/2BA on the BOS-TPA for cheaper then a Balcony Cabin. Was weird though having it all to myself...

On 8/3/2022 at 7:35 AM, Biker19 said:

yea and now we can add the Baltics to that list.  Should be interesting to see if cruises go to Russia even in 2024.

I still think more interesting port in Denmark should be done.

• Like 1