Dine My Way & all new Dining questions since cruising restart!!

Host CJSKIDS

7 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

But I do still believe in rewarding outstanding service with something extra.

And we would do the same. We just don't automatically tip when someone pours  a beer,  or walks 10 metres to deliver a burger to my table ! 

• Like 1

@Steelers36- an update that I hope will put a smile on your face!

Since we were told the first night that reservations mean nothing, we decided last night to go to the Allegro dining room.

The first person we spoke to asked, “Do you have a reservation?” I laughed - what else could I do?  Luckily, he realized there was an issue and brought over a HD waiter, Winston and we had a chat.  He did not understand our experience from the previous night in Concerto and assured us that we will have a table every night at 7:00 in Allegro.  We are happy campers as we prefer Allegro but it was not a choice when booking our dining pre-cruise.

Moral of our story - things happen for a reason.  Without the bad experience the first night, we would not have tried to go to Allegro. 😁

Just another example of Princess inconsistency- not among different ships but on the same ship!  Gotta love it!!

On another positive note, I have not had to plan any meals, shop for ingredients, prepare the meals and clean up after.  And magically, our bed is made every morning and clean towels replace the dirty ones!  We are enjoying our 50th Anniversary cruise!! 🚢🥂🍾

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MustangGT said:

@Steelers36- an update that I hope will put a smile on your face!

Since we were told the first night that reservations mean nothing, we decided last night to go to the Allegro dining room.

The first person we spoke to asked, “Do you have a reservation?” I laughed - what else could I do?  Luckily, he realized there was an issue and brought over a HD waiter, Winston and we had a chat.  He did not understand our experience from the previous night in Concerto and assured us that we will have a table every night at 7:00 in Allegro.  We are happy campers as we prefer Allegro but it was not a choice when booking our dining pre-cruise.

Moral of our story - things happen for a reason.  Without the bad experience the first night, we would not have tried to go to Allegro. 😁

Just another example of Princess inconsistency- not among different ships but on the same ship!  Gotta love it!!

On another positive note, I have not had to plan any meals, shop for ingredients, prepare the meals and clean up after.  And magically, our bed is made every morning and clean towels replace the dirty ones!  We are enjoying our 50th Anniversary cruise!! 🚢🥂🍾

Thanks for your detailed experience.  At least someone is getting it right.  Of course Allegro used to be 100% TD.

Happy Anniversary!

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 4:16 PM, MustangGT said:

Thanks!  

Looks like they may have made changes to DMW this weekend.  I requested

all sorts of changes in the DMW and

they worked beautifully.  Main DR and specialty restaurants etc.  If you’ve

been trying to use it without success,

try it again.

Fingers crossed!

3 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Looks like they may have made changes to DMW this weekend.  I requested

all sorts of changes in the DMW and

they worked beautifully.  Main DR and specialty restaurants etc.  If you’ve

been trying to use it without success,

try it again.

Fingers crossed!

Nice to hear, but no discernable changes for me and I don't see that a new release is out.

Rnrcruisers couldn’t agree more.

Traditional seems highly ordered and efficient, someone please explain why it is not.

We will sail the remaining other lines that continue to offer TD until none are left, at that time will reevaluate how badly we wish to continue sailing.

FWIW I avoid land based restaurants that do not accept reservations, no interest in sitting on a bench 30+ minutes waiting to eat.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, foodsvcmgr said:

Rnrcruisers couldn’t agree more.

Traditional seems highly ordered and efficient, someone please explain why it is not.

We will sail the remaining other lines that continue to offer TD until none are left, at that time will reevaluate how badly we wish to continue sailing.

FWIW I avoid land based restaurants that do not accept reservations, no interest in sitting on a bench 30+ minutes waiting to eat.

You can go under DMW and select

Same time every day…then pick your DR and time private table or share with others, etc.

It will confirm fir the whole cruise.  
There have been many posters who said they had the same table, waiters and DR every night.  You just tell them you want

the same one.  To me, this IS TD.  Just

niw you have an option of changing it,

times, DR or specialty when you want.

23 minutes ago, foodsvcmgr said:

If it really works as you say, great, I’m interested in sailing Princess again.

But most of the comments posted here by those looking to replicate TD say it cannot or does not actually happen on ship.

I cannot confirm this, as I have not sailed

yet using DMW, only have been following the live cruises on Princess sailings since August. I have 5 cruises coming up

in Feb/Mar and have requested same DR

time, every night.  I would be very disappointed if they couldn’t accommodate that.  

I didn’t just look at this forum, I followed

people that have been reporting live from the different PCL ships.

I would suggest you go onto any live forum ship that is sailing right now and ask if they can dine same DR, same table and same waiters every night if they want to?   That’s what I’ve asked and they all said yes …you can.

Good luck!  Let me know if you sail in January and how it went.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

yet using DMW, only have been following the live cruises on Princess sailings since August. I have 5 cruises coming up

time, every night.  I would be very disappointed if they couldn’t accommodate that.  

I would suggest you go onto any live forum ship that is sailing right now and ask if they can dine same DR, same table and same waiters every night if they want to?   That’s what I’ve asked and they all said yes …you can.

45 minutes ago, foodsvcmgr said:

If it really works as you say, great, I’m interested in sailing Princess again.

But most of the comments posted here by those looking to replicate TD say it cannot or does not actually happen on ship.

When I was saying it works great…I was referring to the DMW app.  Well, it was

working very efficiently for me. 
Better than in the past 2 mos for me

anyway.

Just now, PacnGoNow said:

When I was saying it works great…I was referring to the DMW app.  Well, it was

working very efficiently for me. 
Better than in the past 2 mos for me

anyway.

I feel they are just trying this during covid, because on most of the ships,

not all the DR’s are open and the ships

are not full.  Some are using one of the DR’s for crew only to social distance them.  It really seems like it varies between ships.  We will just have to see what happens.

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

DMW only sets up a DR and a time.  There is no mention, nor guarantee, of same table all the time.  There are mixed reports on this and, IIRC, all or most of those wanting same table had to request and sometimes worked and sometimes not.  DMW system was not setup to do that, and the team behind the scene setting tables (HQ I mean and not on the ship) weren't necessarily doing that.  Also, some people also want the same tablemates for the cruise and no way is DMW setting up the same people to share together each night.  Again, I am quite sure folks have to attempt a request on the ship for this to happen. 

If your definition of TD is same time and same DR only, then DMW can accomplish that.  The rest is either a lottery or a fluke it seems.  

Now, I will allow for an update if things have been changing in this area, but I am very certain this has been the situation. 

Someone needs to intervene in the DMW requests for Same Time for Full Voyage and make table assignments so that they are consistent.  I am not aware that this is happening.

I'd be thrilled to hear if there is a new process that is making it happen.

Another note is that to the ships, TD happens in a narrow window for Early or Late.  This is not made clear at all in DMW (MC App).  One can book Same Time for Full Voyage for any of the available time slots - and why not?  

If Princess has changed the game, they should simply come out and document the whatfors and whyfors and the rules and such and inform people as to what they truly should expect.  Instead they have been promising the previous experience and rarely delivering on it. 

I would say most important for us when we cruise is to be able to dine at same table with same wait staff each night (provided they aren't duds of course - LOL).  And we want to dine with our friends if we are sailing together.  The guest-creation of their own dining parties is a good feature.  I don't care if other diners around us are TD or AT.

7 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

DMW only sets up a DR and a time.  There is no mention, nor guarantee, of same table all the time.  There are mixed reports on this and, IIRC, all or most of those wanting same table had to request and sometimes worked and sometimes not.  DMW system was not setup to do that, and the team behind the scene setting tables (HQ I mean and not on the ship) weren't necessarily doing that.  Also, some people also want the same tablemates for the cruise and no way is DMW setting up the same people to share together each night.  Again, I am quite sure folks have to attempt a request on the ship for this to happen. 

If your definition of TD is same time and same DR only, then DMW can accomplish that.  The rest is either a lottery or a fluke it seems.  

Now, I will allow for an update if things have been changing in this area, but I am very certain this has been the situation. 

Someone needs to intervene in the DMW requests for Same Time for Full Voyage and make table assignments so that they are consistent.  I am not aware that this is happening.

I'd be thrilled to hear if there is a new process that is making it happen.

Another note is that to the ships, TD happens in a narrow window for Early or Late.  This is not made clear at all in DMW (MC App).  One can book Same Time for Full Voyage for any of the available time slots - and why not?  

If Princess has changed the game, they should simply come out and document the whatfors and whyfors and the rules and such and inform people as to what they truly should expect.  Instead they have been promising the previous experience and rarely delivering on it. 

I would say most important for us when we cruise is to be able to dine at same table with same wait staff each night (provided they aren't duds of course - LOL).  And we want to dine with our friends if we are sailing together.  The guest-creation of their own dining parties is a good feature.  I don't care if other diners around us are TD or AT.

Thank you for that explanation.  That makes sense, why some say it worked for them and not others.  I love having the sane waiters every night.  They get to know you and your likes and dislikes.  It puts such a personal touch on the service.  It would be such a shame to have to break in a new team every night!  😂 

I will definitely ask to have the same table and waiters every night, unless of course they are duds. Lol  Quoting a famous CC member.  lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

I love having the sane waiters every night.  They get to know you and your likes and dislikes.  It puts such a personal touch on the service.  It would be such a shame to have to break in a new team every night!  😂 

I will definitely ask to have the same table and waiters every night, unless of course they are duds. Lol  Quoting a famous CC member.  lol

Would like to chime in to this topic.  Sorry to be long….

Currently on Enchanted - boarded 12/30.  First, ship is beautiful!  Totally love it.  

So, DMW.  I was very leery to use the system - call me old fashioned but if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.  I liked TD - early or late - and we like a table for 6 to meet new people. But if you did not want early or late, you could go at your preferred time - the former Anytime Dining - and if you liked your table and waiters you told maitre’d to reserve every night.  

We are currently with our family group of 5 - odd numbers don’t work.  We have been making reservations on Medallion app for 7-7:30 time, and have gotten bad table size and location every time.  Never have we found one to “keep”.  Either a table for 8 or 10 - either in center aisle, chairs and with banquette combo, poor service, both dining rooms  - no personal relationship with waiter.  It feels like they give better attention to their “same guests” tables and we are the “others” they have to squeeze in.  I felt like we were just making reservation for any restaurant we go to at home. Luck of the draw if you got good table/staff or not.

We went to Capri at 5 tonight to speak with someone about how to get a better table to keep until  cruise over for time we preferred.

Oh how I miss the maitre’d. I think the new DRM was standing there in his suit but one of his “assistants” tried to help us.  We asked for a table that would seat 5/6 not out in the open aisle.  So she showed us the same tables we have already been given - the giant ones.  When asked about other empty tables we saw, she said those are reserved from/since  the first night. And they keep those large tables for people who want to share.  Therefore, since we want private, we get the oversized tables (aka leftovers)

So we are sort of in limbo.

She suggested we go to Amalfi and called someone there to explain what we wanted and that we would be coming tonight and they would find us a table……

I will report back

PS.  Our other 3 family members were doing other things on 2 nights so DH and I asked for shared table reservation on app.  Had to tell them when we arrived prefer a table for 6. They tried to seat us at the large ones.   Had great people both nights - even at different tables.

This will take some getting used to.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, gardenbunny said:

Currently on Enchanted - boarded 12/30.  First, ship is beautiful!  Totally love it.  

So, DMW.  I was very leery to use the system - call me old fashioned but if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.  I liked TD - early or late - and we like a table for 6 to meet new people. But if you did not want early or late, you could go at your preferred time - the former Anytime Dining - and if you liked your table and waiters you told maitre’d to reserve every night.  

We are currently with our family group of 5 - odd numbers don’t work.  We have been making reservations on Medallion app for 7-7:30 time, and have gotten bad table size and location every time.  Never have we found one to “keep”.  Either a table for 8 or 10 - either in center aisle, chairs and with banquette combo, poor service, both dining rooms  - no personal relationship with waiter.  It feels like they give better attention to their “same guests” tables and we are the “others” they have to squeeze in.  I felt like we were just making reservation for any restaurant we go to at home. Luck of the draw if you got good table/staff or not.

We went to Capri at 5 tonight to speak with someone about how to get a better table to keep until  cruise over for time we preferred.

Oh how I miss the maitre’d. I think the new DRM was standing there in his suit but one of his “assistants” tried to help us.  We asked for a table that would seat 5/6 not out in the open aisle.  So she showed us the same tables we have already been given - the giant ones.  When asked about other empty tables we saw, she said those are reserved from/since  the first night. And they keep those large tables for people who want to share.  Therefore, since we want private, we get the oversized tables (aka leftovers)

So we are sort of in limbo.

She suggested we go to Amalfi and called someone there to explain what we wanted and that we would be coming tonight and they would find us a table……

I will report back

PS.  Our other 3 family members were doing other things on 2 nights so DH and I asked for shared table reservation on app.  Had to tell them when we arrived prefer a table for 6. They tried to seat us at the large ones.   Had great people both nights - even at different tables.

Thank you for the report.  We really like the TD also and hope to get it worked out

on day 1, if we like our table and waiters! 
😂 

We’ll see…

Good luck!

5 hours ago, gardenbunny said:

……

I will report back

Thanks much for your live report.  I am always interested to read about the various experiences people have.  You have shared a new perspective on how they are handling larger versus medium size tables on your ship. 

I will report a version of this on MC App #3 thread (another sticky) where it has been reported about the latest MC App release. 

Earlier this evening - for the first time ever since DMW was changed quite a while back to have no indication of table size and to offer Shared, Private or Split tables, I have managed to secure a Full Voyage booking at our desired time for our 25-night B2B2B next October.  Still only one DR available in the App.  IDK what the changes were, but the performance in DMW has gone to crap with it spinning and spinning while "Loading" and then most always just quitting with the message of No Space Found and Try Again (even though I knew space was there because I could easily see it if attempting to book each night individually).  

I didn't know when the System might be fixed and my issue looked into, so I had noticed that our desired time was coming up available on the first leg where I was only seeing "Split Table" before (not what you want when you have a Dining Party of 4 with friends).  Now, I could see "Private" available.  Yea!!.  The second leg was never an issue for "Private" (4 guests).  The third and final leg was sometimes okay and sometimes not for "Private". 

I decided to go ahead an make the effort to book each of the 25 nights singly in order to lock in a Private table for the four of us at our desired time slot.  I thought this would help hold the space for the time when DMW issues with booking linked (B2B) voyages would be fixed.  I do think that whatever they changed re-opened an old issue they had before with B2B's.  That is speculation, but the system behavior indicates such. 

No matter how many times I kept repeatedly trying DMW last night, I couldn't get past the spinning Loading and the eventual No Space Found.

BUT - individual night bookings worked, so I booked them all.

Today I was trying the booking option again for full voyage - and all of a sudden I got through.  So, I made the booking even though it indicated "Shared Table" only.  As most of us know, when re-booking in DMW, you get a message that you already have something and it will be removed.  That said, DMW clearly must not be looking at the space about to be released, because I was releasing 25 individual night bookings with Private tables and it wanted to offer me Split only. 

After that Full Voyage booking was done, I was back with "Split" for the first segment and then "Private" for the balance. 

On a hunch, I kept at DMW again for several cycles of trying and got past the spinning/loading and No Space Found message ultimately.  I picked same time again for our group and it indicated "Private" now.  AH HA!!!, I said.  The space I released was Private, but DMW didn't consider it when I was re-booking, but it was now available minutes later as no one else had taken it. 

And then, SUCCESS!!  I now had secured "Private" table for us and dining companions (party of 4) at our time for the Full Voyage.  Never got there before.  Did someone cancel out?  Did the latest release somehow clean out some bookings or bad data?  No idea.

After the successful booking, I went back into individual nights on the first leg and tried an override booking and DMW only offered "Split Tables" for us.  It seems I managed to nab the only available 4-top for a Private sitting at the same time for B2B2B 25 nights.  DMW is still slow to act.

As an aside, I had checked our 4th voyage - a single 14-night booking on another ship which has never been a problem in DMW.  I ran a re-book for the Full Voyage (Same Time/Table all nights) and it worked just fine - but deadly slow to complete.

This may or may not help others.  Just trying to let folks know if having challenges to persist in efforts if you really want the TD-style booking.  You can use individual nights to check inventory. I imagine DMW works pretty well for the typical couple in a cabin cruising alone - especially if not looking for TD/Full Voyage res.  But it seems that works pretty well also.  The "problem children" seems to be multiple-linked voyages (B2B2...) and Dining Parties composed from multiple bookings.

I have no illusions nor guarantee this new booking will last and survive whatever Princess OCEAN team does in the next 9 months.  And unless things change, I expect we will have to have a word with DR mgmt in order to actually have the same table location and wait staff.  But at least we are supposedly dining together all nights when we want.  

Of course, I have no delusion that the MC App and DMW are now 100% fixed.  But things have got a bit better as the months go by.  It still puzzles me why voyages months away still only have one DR made available.  Princess is not at all forthcoming about the internals and simply published marketing materials that attempt to assure all that everything will be wonderful and as it was.

Let's see what the website implementation of MC App registration functions come out like.  It's priority got lowered with all their other issues. 

I hope folks keep providing feedback to Princess on DMW app and the implementation of it in the MDR's to Princess.  However you feel about it.  They need to hear from customers in order for change or improvement to occur.

4 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I will report a version of this on MC App #3 thread (another sticky) where it has been reported about the latest MC App release. 

Earlier this evening - for the first time ever since DMW was changed quite a while back to have no indication of table size and to offer Shared, Private or Split tables, I have managed to secure a Full Voyage booking at our desired time for our 25-night B2B2B next October.  Still only one DR available in the App.  IDK what the changes were, but the performance in DMW has gone to crap with it spinning and spinning while "Loading" and then most always just quitting with the message of No Space Found and Try Again (even though I knew space was there because I could easily see it if attempting to book each night individually).  

I didn't know when the System might be fixed and my issue looked into, so I had noticed that our desired time was coming up available on the first leg where I was only seeing "Split Table" before (not what you want when you have a Dining Party of 4 with friends).  Now, I could see "Private" available.  Yea!!.  The second leg was never an issue for "Private" (4 guests).  The third and final leg was sometimes okay and sometimes not for "Private". 

I decided to go ahead an make the effort to book each of the 25 nights singly in order to lock in a Private table for the four of us at our desired time slot.  I thought this would help hold the space for the time when DMW issues with booking linked (B2B) voyages would be fixed.  I do think that whatever they changed re-opened an old issue they had before with B2B's.  That is speculation, but the system behavior indicates such. 

No matter how many times I kept repeatedly trying DMW last night, I couldn't get past the spinning Loading and the eventual No Space Found.

BUT - individual night bookings worked, so I booked them all.

Today I was trying the booking option again for full voyage - and all of a sudden I got through.  So, I made the booking even though it indicated "Shared Table" only.  As most of us know, when re-booking in DMW, you get a message that you already have something and it will be removed.  That said, DMW clearly must not be looking at the space about to be released, because I was releasing 25 individual night bookings with Private tables and it wanted to offer me Split only. 

After that Full Voyage booking was done, I was back with "Split" for the first segment and then "Private" for the balance. 

On a hunch, I kept at DMW again for several cycles of trying and got past the spinning/loading and No Space Found message ultimately.  I picked same time again for our group and it indicated "Private" now.  AH HA!!!, I said.  The space I released was Private, but DMW didn't consider it when I was re-booking, but it was now available minutes later as no one else had taken it. 

And then, SUCCESS!!  I now had secured "Private" table for us and dining companions (party of 4) at our time for the Full Voyage.  Never got there before.  Did someone cancel out?  Did the latest release somehow clean out some bookings or bad data?  No idea.

After the successful booking, I went back into individual nights on the first leg and tried an override booking and DMW only offered "Split Tables" for us.  It seems I managed to nab the only available 4-top for a Private sitting at the same time for B2B2B 25 nights.  DMW is still slow to act.

As an aside, I had checked our 4th voyage - a single 14-night booking on another ship which has never been a problem in DMW.  I ran a re-book for the Full Voyage (Same Time/Table all nights) and it worked just fine - but deadly slow to complete.

This may or may not help others.  Just trying to let folks know if having challenges to persist in efforts if you really want the TD-style booking.  You can use individual nights to check inventory. I imagine DMW works pretty well for the typical couple in a cabin cruising alone - especially if not looking for TD/Full Voyage res.  But it seems that works pretty well also.  The "problem children" seems to be multiple-linked voyages (B2B2...) and Dining Parties composed from multiple bookings.

I have no illusions nor guarantee this new booking will last and survive whatever Princess OCEAN team does in the next 9 months.  And unless things change, I expect we will have to have a word with DR mgmt in order to actually have the same table location and wait staff.  But at least we are supposedly dining together all nights when we want.  

Of course, I have no delusion that the MC App and DMW are now 100% fixed.  But things have got a bit better as the months go by.  It still puzzles me why voyages months away still only have one DR made available.  Princess is not at all forthcoming about the internals and simply published marketing materials that attempt to assure all that everything will be wonderful and as it was.

Let's see what the website implementation of MC App registration functions come out like.  It's priority got lowered with all their other issues. 

I hope folks keep providing feedback to Princess on DMW app and the implementation of it in the MDR's to Princess.  However you feel about it.  They need to hear from customers in order for change or improvement to occur.

Remember I told you DMW was working so well last week for me?  Lol

Well, if you make a change, which I changed my b2b’s on both ends..,

beware…

It took a while for the bookings to show up, appear and disappear and reappear. 
I tried to redo my DMW.  A lot of loading, spinning and white screens…shutting down my phone, then I finally got my private table in DR of choice for all 5 b2b’s!.  Yeah!!!!   Oh yeah….I had to add my payment again, my address again

and emergency airport!

Okay, I checked it again last night to see how beautiful it looked….1 of the cruises

disappeared AGAIN!    Grrrrr

Yez, I have reported them to fix this

several times.

Very pleased to report that the dining room table we had in Amalfi last night was exactly what we wanted - table for 6 in a back room with a window and wait staff very nice and attentive!  We asked to have until cruise ends so all is good!  

I think booking ahead before boarding gets you better tables vs waiting until  a few hours before first dinner on board and everything is taken.  

Still hoping a few more options could be added for shared table such as size - 6,8,10.  

We are not back cruising with Princess until May 2023 on Enchanted for 21 day RT Barcelona.  Much could change by then.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Remember I told you DMW was working so well last week for me?  Lol

Well, if you make a change, which I changed my b2b’s on both ends..,

beware…

It took a while for the bookings to show up, appear and disappear and reappear. 
I tried to redo my DMW.  A lot of loading, spinning and white screens…shutting down my phone, then I finally got my private table in DR of choice for all 5 b2b’s!.  Yeah!!!!   Oh yeah….I had to add my payment again, my address again

and emergency airport!

Okay, I checked it again last night to see how beautiful it looked….1 of the cruises

disappeared AGAIN!    Grrrrr

Yez, I have reported them to fix this

several times.

Yes, I too had some re-fare's and also cancel/re-book.  And, yes, it took a day or two for the old booking to drop from MC App and replace with new.  And yes, same here, where I had to re-enter some of the data.  Of course dining was lost and then I had to delete all remaining nights singly to have a clean slate in order to attempt a full-voyage re-book.  That was a tough exercise because I had to repeatedly do it in order to try and recover what we had before.  

I know what you mean - it does look beautiful after all the work and effort.  Hope you get it restored okay.  I am mentally prepared to accept more hiccups along the road to voyage date.

I of course also report any issues I find and what happens when I try things.  They always respond appreciating the details that help them debug an issue.  I don't think they have a lot of complex scenarios when they test.  

I hope no really good price drops occur again as almost not worth the bother now.  LOL.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gardenbunny said:

Very pleased to report that the dining room table we had in Amalfi last night was exactly what we wanted - table for 6 in a back room with a window and wait staff very nice and attentive!  We asked to have until cruise ends so all is good!  

I think booking ahead before boarding gets you better tables vs waiting until  a few hours before first dinner on board and everything is taken.  

Still hoping a few more options could be added for shared table such as size - 6,8,10.  

We are not back cruising with Princess until May 2023 on Enchanted for 21 day RT Barcelona.  Much could change by then.  

Great news.  Totally agree on table size.  I have mentioned this to Princess more than once - choice of table size is important to people.

when I go to dine my way for our Discovery Princess cruise in March, it only gives me the option of “party shares a table with others” or “party spread across multiple tables”. There is no private table for your party option. Our party are only 3 people. We have always asked for a private table for 4. Has anyone else seen this result?

2 hours ago, wineglass said:

when I go to dine my way for our Discovery Princess cruise in March, it only gives me the option of “party shares a table with others” or “party spread across multiple tables”. There is no private table for your party option. Our party are only 3 people. We have always asked for a private table for 4. Has anyone else seen this result?

On board Enchanted this past 10 days we would get those options - kept having to change time or DR to find private.