Premium Beverage Package

florence11

25 minutes ago, florence11 said:

Hi,

We have just booked our 1st cruise on Emerald princess for March 2023 and I can't wait. I was wondering if anyone had any info on what you can get on this package as I really like a cocktail.

Thanks

Pretty much whatever you like. It doesn't cover a number of high end liquors but pretty much anything you would order in any bar you can get with the package.

5 hours ago, florence11 said:

Hi,

We have just booked our 1st cruise on Emerald princess for March 2023 and I can't wait. I was wondering if anyone had any info on what you can get on this package as I really like a cocktail.

Thanks

What date in March 2023? We are doing a Trans Pacific on the Emerald March 31at leaving from Sydney to San Francisco. If you are too, join our Roll Call!

3 minutes ago, janniebabe said:

It says "specialty coffee" - does that mean we can get Lattes or other similar coffees with the package?  Thanks!

Yes, if you google Princess specialty coffee menu you can see lots of photos with types of coffee drinks available 

Edited by jennybenny
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, janniebabe said:

That's great!  We were thinking we would have to buy the coffee package too!

Unlimited specialty coffees & espresso drinks, specialty teas, and hot chocolate are all included in the premium beverage package as are almost all other non alcoholic beverages. 

• Like 1

We just got off the Regal Princess and pretty much anything was included,  if it was on the menu it was included,  you would have had to asked for something special or different to be charged.

The cocktails were great btw!

We got off the Majestic Princess on August 8th.  You can use the Medallion App to order some drinks around the ship, but you cannot see each bar's menu on the app.  The App has a standard list of drinks you can order for delivery.  The good news is that you can order on the App for delivery to your stateroom at no charge.

Be aware that when placing an order, you can only order one beverage at a time.  You cannot order two drinks for yourself and your travel companion.  Each of you needs to order separately; otherwise you will be charged for the 2nd beverage.

You can see some screen shots of the App's menus in the Majestic's Live From threads in this forum.

Edited by UT-Volsfan

46 minutes ago, UT-Volsfan said:

We got off the Majestic Princess on August 8th.  You can use the Medallion App to order some drinks around the ship, but you cannot see each bar's menu on the app.  The App has a standard list of drinks you can order for delivery.  The good news is that you can order on the App for delivery to your stateroom at no charge.

Be aware that when placing an order, you can only order one beverage at a time.  You cannot order two drinks for yourself and your travel companion.  Each of you needs to order separately; otherwise you will be charged for the 2nd beverage.

You can see some screen shots of the App's menus in the Majestic's Live From threads in this forum.

Wondering. What if you only have one device for the two of you?

19 minutes ago, skynight said:

deleted - as I am have not sailed recently and any thoughts of mine would only be speculation, and 'should be's ' - not what is actually happening on the cruises in process

26 minutes ago, PoolSlider said:

Do they have (real) champagne by the glass? Would it be a surcharge over the $12 limit or would you have to pay the entire drink price? 

A while back they had a Nicholas Feuillatte brut reserve for $13. Charles & Charles Rose sparkling for $8.  The terms say you are charged for the cost over $12… Dom Perignon was by bottle for $199.  I think package gets you 25% discount on bottles. 

Edited by Clutj
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, skynight said:

I finally see where you might need to have separate Medallion accounts. Up to now I can do everything with one login. I guess you would need to login separately and place orders, As others have pointed out, this means two separate deliveries - huge design flaw since both pax have to have Plus package and so the system should allow orders to be placed to each account. Separate ordering would only apply to Pax on Saver package.

Edited by Tedferg

12 hours ago, nini said:

What date in March 2023? We are doing a Trans Pacific on the Emerald March 31at leaving from Sydney to San Francisco. If you are too, join our Roll Call!

Oooops! So sorry; we are actually on the Grand.

34 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

I finally see where you might need to have separate Medallion accounts. Up to now I can do everything with one login. I guess you would need to login separately and place orders, As others have pointed out, this means two separate deliveries - huge design flaw since both pax have to have Plus package and so the system should allow orders to be placed to each account. Separate ordering would only apply to Pax on Saver package.

I just had the same thought.  

6 minutes ago, better_at_sea said:

If I remember for Princess the Premium Package is about $60/day. That would amount to about 6 cocktails per day. For some it's worth it. 

If you book with Princess Plus the charge per day is less and also gives you wifi and grats

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clutj said:

A while back they had a Nicholas Feuillatte brut reserve for $13. Charles & Charles Rose sparkling for $8.  The terms say you are charged for the cost over $12… Dom Perignon was by bottle for $199.  I think package gets you 25% discount on bottles. 

Sounds good to me! I’ve never been on Princess before so really excited to try the product.Thank you!

Edited by PoolSlider
Forgot to say thanks
  • Like 1