Whaletail taking on the biggest Whaletails of all B2B on Mardi Gras 8/21-28/21 And 8/28- 9/4

@Saint Greg Missed this lady and her ex husband and current boyfriend who all dressed up in Mardi Gras ***** and sit in the front row get destroyed for 45mins by two comedians. Lady wanted to be the center of attention until she got destroyed for it and she I ***** you not said she was going to complain to guests services and everyone including Andy laughed at her.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

There has also been almost four separate fights over masks between guests that I have whiteness, I dunno what’s gotten into the water of people this cruise honestly. 

They ain't drinking water, it's the firewater that puts the fight in their bellies.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

There has also been almost four separate fights over masks between guests that I have whiteness, I dunno what’s gotten into the water of people this cruise honestly. 

I think you mentioned something on the first day about this being a livelier group, or something along those lines. I guess you were right!

Tom 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

@Saint Greg Missed this lady and her ex husband and current boyfriend who all dressed up in Mardi Gras ***** and sit in the front row get destroyed for 45mins by two comedians. Lady wanted to be the center of attention until she got destroyed for it and she I ***** you not said she was going to complain to guests services and everyone including Andy laughed at her.  

People who sit in the front row do so at their own risk.  So, a lady was there with her ex husband and current boyfriend?  Wow. That sounds like a train wreck even outside of the comedy show area.

• Haha 6

On 8/18/2021 at 9:50 PM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I wasn't sure if or when I would start this with the testing requirement slightly putting a damper on my normal excitement for this cruising because of the stress of not knowing. Well Boys and Girls, I got tested today and Drumroll please, NEGATIVE.......

Time to get amped up finally going on a cruise after 18+ Months and Now I can't wait to get aboard. My live probably will be a bit Rumbly and I will be doing picture overload. 

I suppose I should say a bit about myself, Most of my Cruising experiences have been Carnival and continue to be Carnival but I have sailed Royal Twice and have two NCL Cruises booked and a MSC Cruise booked in October (Because $500 for a balcony seven day cruise is just absurd to pass up.) I tend to sail solo, Or with my girlfriend whenever she can get off which has only been a few times. I live north of Tampa Florida I am a Paramedic and I am a very avid Lightning, Bucs. Rays and Gators Fan having season tickets to the Gators. I am 31 but I still love carnival although I may age and move onto other lines it hasn't happened yet. 

Two Days, Fourteen hours and ten minutes to go though and I am pumped. 

If you park at GoPort Parking  about 10 min from the port. On the way to the port they charge by the person not the days. Up to 16 days. $70.00 then $5.00 for each additional person. Totally different from the way others charge. Less than 7 days it not worth it. But a B2B is a great deal.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

The scooter apocalypse is upon us.

Let us hope that we never have to rely on them for mobility. With good choices AND luck, perhaps we can avoid such a need.

Tom

EDIT - I say this as we're on a short vacation, and I find myself not making the best dietary choices !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/22/2021 at 10:25 AM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

49FD301B-76D0-49F7-AF46-E44B5AA68323.thumb.jpeg.ec313ec33be8baf8ae5e02f7d3c67aa1.jpeg

So I am not one to normally post someone’s picture and shame them, But this dude was being such an asshat to people and demanding people sat down ext so he could get photos. And then berated a member of the fun squad because he can’t get food delivered to him here in the main theater? I hate humanity at times

I thought for sure that your buddy would be a table mate at Teppanyaki? I love to peoplewatch sometimes and seems like I often see the same people multiple times during cruises.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mondello said:

I thought for sure that your buddy would be a table mate at Teppanyaki? I love to peoplewatch sometimes and seems like I often see the same people multiple times during cruises.

I have awkwardly run into him a couple of other times I tend to just keep doing what I was doing. But he hasn’t changed still demanding. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I have awkwardly run into him a couple of other times I tend to just keep doing what I was doing. But he hasn’t changed still demanding. 

He looks about ready for the scooter brigade. Curious about how everybody is liking Emeril's? I know that I would love to try it.

1 minute ago, soulsistah007 said:

@WhaleTailFlCruiser Your thoughts on Teppanyaki? Was the food good? Worth the surcharge?

It was okay, Nothing like back home food wise. I am not sure it is worth the 32+ Surcharge. Yum yum sauce is spicy for some reason and just the wrong consistency. It was a fun experience but not one I will be repeating. 

• Like 1