Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

I don’t think y’all appreciate how far out I am in this hotel room. I’m so far out. I’m in room 420 in a 3 floor hotel. I’m so far out the numbering system is telling them “don’t put those people out there. Add another floor!” I get in the elevator and think “what floor am I? 420 so 4th floor.” I look at the keypad and it’s got 1 2 3. I’m thinking “am I in the right hotel?” They could at least make the room number 399.20. Then maybe I’d have a number on my door because people aren’t going to steal 399.20. They’re going to steal 420.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7
  • Haha 7

13 hours ago, j1d1 said:

Check your credit card perks.  A lot of cards, especially travel focused cards, will reimburse the $85 fee.  Also that fee covers five years of precheck.  If you are going to fly even a couple times per year that comes out to less than $5 per leg of all the flights.  It is well worth that amount.

And for only 100 bucks, you can get 5 years of Global Pass, which gives you all of the perks of TSA precheck as well as dedicated line and one swipe of your card clearing customs from an overseas flight.

• Thanks 1