Liberty Test Cruise 17Sep

13 hours ago, AustinCruise said:

Only an hour before if the ship is cleared for boarding.  I wouldn’t count on it if you already have the first boarding group. 

Since we're the first cruise out and nobody will be on the ship before us; our hope is that they'll be able to start boarding early.  And, if not, we'll be curb sitting soaking in the excitement watching others arrive.

50 minutes ago, cruizinmimi said:

Yes, there should be.

I just checked at the purser’s desk and was told there isn’t a LA on this cruise. Presumably because it’s a simulation cruise. 

the person I spoke with advised that when the first paid sailing goes out on 10/3, there will be one but she said she wasn’t certain who that would be. 

On 9/20/2021 at 1:27 PM, Bgwest said:

I just checked at the purser’s desk and was told there isn’t a LA on this cruise. Presumably because it’s a simulation cruise. 

the person I spoke with advised that when the first paid sailing goes out on 10/3, there will be one but she said she wasn’t certain who that would be. 

Thank you so much for checking on that.  Hope you are enjoying the cruise!

13 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I guess there were no volunteers, as there were on other Royal ships.

according to the cdc the boat has to be at a minimum of 10% capacity to be qualified as a test sailing.  Someone here said liberty was just over 16% capacity so it should’ve counted.  

i wouldnt be shocked if this is just another mess up by the cdc and it should say restricted and not crew only approved for simulated.  In the past 2 years I can count on exactly 0 fingers how many things the cdc has actually gotten correct. 

1 minute ago, dominicr said:

I wouldn't be shocked if this is just another mess up by the cdc and it should say restricted and not crew only approved for simulated.

We can't say the info displayed is wrong because the CDC is displaying it wrong or if RCI gave them them the wrong info. Some of the info being wrong has been an issue for at least 3 months.

1 hour ago, cruizinmimi said:

I was  hoping one was added while they have been sailing around the sea for the past 20 months.  Wishful thinking!

I'm sure we'll see some live reviews coming pretty soon and all questions can be answered..  You never know what might have happened.