20% off most cruises fares through 9/16

Jeremiah1212

On 9/24/2021 at 4:46 AM, Jeremiah1212 said:

You are correct. The cruise fare reduction is through Nov 1.

The air deal is discounted  $100pp of for Caribbean/Alaska/Pacific Coastal, $300pp off for European cruises in economy and $700pp off business and first class on European sailings. I don’t see the list of gateway cities yet but it’s usually the big hubs…ORD, CLT, PHL maybe Atlanta. I’ll post if I see it this morning. 

I was able to book a flight from Tucson AZ.  

20 minutes ago, yogini06 said:

The airfare sale is only for cruises booked during the promotion.  I was able to save $1400 on business class to Europe, my TA cancelled the cruise and rebooked for me while we were on the line with Flights by Celebrity

I am tempted to that as well…but I am not sure what date we want to fly home

42 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

I was just notified by my TA that the "Group Fare" we have, is somehow, is included in the 20% discount...

They could not explain the reason it was, but I accepted it graciously.

bon voyage

Regular group rates that people are getting from TA's have always been included. I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from on the TA side. They need to learn their Celebrity group lingo before they cost people a lot of money 🙂

*Cruise Fare Savings Offer: Cruise must be booked between September 24 – November 1, 2021 (the "Offer Period"). Offer applies to sailings departing October 26, 2021 to December 31, 2022 ("Sailing Period") excluding Galapagos sailings and Alaska Cruisetours. Restrictions apply. 20% cruise fare savings are applicable to the first and second guest in each stateroom. No promo code required. Offer applies to new individual bookings and group bookings during the Sailing Period named and deposited during the Offer Period. FIT bookings can be transferred to a group. For non-prevailing group rates, the 20% savings will be applied withing 10 days after the Offer Period ends. All offers are non-transferable. Offer is not combinable with Net, Travel Partner or Employee Rates.

• Like 1

So when you get the %20 discount is 20% off your booked rate or is what is shown on the website.

Currently have a booking lower than the website rate (that included the 20% special) also the airfare that I have held is lower than what is quoted today with the discount.  So it sounds like the new promo will not make my booking price lower?  I can deal with already having a good booking 🙂

5 minutes ago, happy cruzer said:

So when you get the %20 discount is 20% off your booked rate or is what is shown on the website.

Currently have a booking lower than the website rate (that included the 20% special) also the airfare that I have held is lower than what is quoted today with the discount.  So it sounds like the new promo will not make my booking price lower?  I can deal with already having a good booking 🙂

Sounds like you already have a good deal .

mac_tlc

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

Do you lose all the perks you originally got when you reprice - we booked on board 

You get to keep the Onboard credit for booking onboard, but yes, otherwise all perks are lost and you get the deal as if you were booking today, whatever that includes (such as always included).  Just make sure you confirm with them that the onboard credit for booking onboard stayed on, sometimes it seems to fall off and they need to get it added back on.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

Do you lose all the perks you originally got when you reprice - we booked on board 

I did not lose any perks which X provided, but I did lose some from the TA and guess what, I Am still ahead and now will gladly upgrade my beverage package with the overall savings...

I had a great rate before the sale and before it was applied to my account, and now I have an even better rate, overall.

Cheers and bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953

2 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

I did not lose any perks which X provided, but I did lose some from the TA and guess what, I Am still ahead and now will gladly upgrade my beverage package with the overall savings...

I had a great rate before the sale and before it was applied to my account, and now I have an even better rate, overall.

Cheers and bon voyage

Oh so you can drink like the rest of us then!

• Haha 1