Flt. time possible to make from TPA

weregoingcruising

Should be OK assuming you leave the ship early enough and don't wait to disembark as late as you can.  Tampa in the past has had problems with fog that may delay ship arrival, so have a Plan B just in case you're delayed.

PreCheck will help, but remember that you're not always guaranteed to get it on every flight.

In normal times, no problems.  Frankly I would not chance it in the Covid days unless you have a strong back-up plan.  As more and more ships sail,  taxi and Uber rides will likely continue to be more scarce than normal, and it could be difficult to get a ride to the airport.  And TSA is also having a staffing issue these days.  You would probably make it, but not something I would do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weregoingcruising said:

Looking for opinion if 10:50 am flt. from Tampa airport is possible after cruise on a Monday We both have TSA precheck.

I presume you're sailing from Tampa?  That'd be one heck of a gamble from Port Everglades!

3 hours ago, weregoingcruising said:

Looking for opinion if 10:50 am flt. from Tampa airport is possible after cruise on a Monday We both have TSA precheck.

Correction.    To airport from cruise arriving on a Monday in Tampa.

Edited by weregoingcruising
correction of post.

What time does your ship dock? How early can you get off the ship? Line up early for walk off...suites go first.

Not familiar with the route..port to TPA airport.  Uber, taxi or ?  Tampa  likely has am rush hr traffic.  Have you checked the the route and projected time  ?   

Tampa airport is efficient  but  after luggage check in you have to take a short tram ride to gateside.. sometimes thrre are long lines...Pre-check works great..but still tight.

I'd be stressed out but hope it works.  Let us know.

1 hour ago, SbbquilterUT said:

We made a 9:50 in Tampa a couple years back.  We walked off at about 7:15 (no fog or delays) and were at the airport in plenty of time.  Once you exit the terminal head all the way to the left to get past the crush and we had no trouble hailing a cab.

And two years ago there was no Covid, there was no shortage of taxis and Ubers due to Covid, there was no shortage of TSA's due to Covid.  I'm not meaning this as an attack, just that times now are so different what we were able to do two years ago honestly has little bearing on today or the near future.

• Like 1

That is true - but we have just returned from Seattle and did not run into any issues making a 10:30 flight (at the airport by 8:25 with walk off at 0715 and Uber)  as well as a MSN flight with no real delays there either.  As with any travel, it can change any day and any time.  We always look at plan B in the event of running in to long lines.